Ways to Experience Jamaica Tours Ltd.
from $65.99
from $86.99
from $84.99
from $73.99
More Info
All reviews airport transfer dunn's river falls montego bay jewel paradise cove tour desk dolphin cove bob marley great tour company return trip duty free shopping private car ricks cafe black river other hotels luminous lagoon points of interest travel agent
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

I went to Jamaica alone but have friends who live in Jamaica.
I was scared to go alone as it was my first time. I had two transfers and two tours with Jamaica tours ltd

Transfers: I was ment to be on a bus however I was the only one from my flight sooo they was so lovely theh allowed me to drive private as I would have been waiting hours for the next bus. Theh knew I was scared to go alone however the gentleman was sooo lovely. He was highlighting parts of jamaica on the way to my hotel. We had a lovely convo about life and how amazing Jamaica is. The second transfer was a lovely gentleman too. He was polite and caring.

Appleton factory: My driver was a man called Walker. He was lovely. It was me and my partner. He gave us knowledge about Jamaica and gave us ideas of places to go. The tour was lovely.

Boat ride/ricks cafe: Again another great tour. Host were friendly caring.

10/10

2  Thank Louise B
Reviewed May 1, 2019

Took this bus from Negril to the MBJ airport on April 27 2019. This transfer was included in the resort booking, by my travel agent. JTL would not be my first choice for a transfer. Bus held about 35 people, we were the first pickup of the day, so we sat up front, left side. After three more stops we had a total of 13 people on board, then it was off to MBJ. First issue was the seat belts. They were jammed under the seats and when we finally got them out, they were rusted, and the belts were not adjustable, and were unuseable. We moved to the right side front row, just behind the driver. Same issue with the seat belts but after much struggling managed to get the belts adjusted. The belts had significant rust on them from being in the buckle at the same location. Seems no one uses seat belts in Jamaica. As we were driving toward the airport, looking over the drivers shoulder, I notice that the speedometer wasn't working, what speed were we going?. Then I noticed the "Check Engine" light coming on, then going off after about 5-10 minutes.
The bus was clean, the driver was courteous, and he drove well. We had no other issues and arrived safely at the MBJ airport. Last year also did a review of JTL, also some safety issues.

Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Excellent! We booked a vacation with jewel paradise cove in January. When we arrived to the airport they told us that their systems were down and they could not tell if we had included complimentary round trip through the resort. They said we should purchase a one way trip to the resort and have the resort reimburse us if we were part of the group that gets round trip complementary.
We got to the resort and they said we were not part of the complementary round trip and we were responsible for paying travel. To return to the airport Jamaica tours LTD then only charged us the difference of what we paid for the one way and the round trip since the round trip price was cheaper. Great customer service A+

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Our travel agent set us up with JTL for transfer between Monetgo Bay Airport and the Royalton Negril. It’s a bit of a drive, approx 1.5 hours but the conversation and sights made it seem short.

After arriving at the airport for our flight home, I realized I left my sweatshirt on the bus. I worked with the great people at Mobay to track down our excellent driver Howard at JTL to retrieve my sweatshirt!

Thank you so much! We are so impressed with Jamaican friendliness and hospitality!

Thanks!!

Reviewed April 23, 2019

Great tour company in Jamaica. We had Marcia for our Luminous Lagoon on Tuesday or Wednesday evening last week of 4/16. We were the 1st pick up at Sunscape Splash.Marcia was able to tell us some Jamaican history and pointed out highlights along the way. She was very friendly and fun. Very enjoyable time. She was informative about the resorts, places along the road trip . I Highly recommend this touring service. Our 2nd excursion was on 4/20/19 to Dunn's River Falls. Our tour bus guide was Carolyn. Carolyn was so much fun. She was very informative, funny and had the entire group on the bus laughing hysterically going and especially coming back. We did karaoke in groups and it was amazing how much fun we all had.Some of us didn't even sing well but it didn't matter. We didn't know each other but by the end of the excursion, we were like best friends. She knew how to get the group going and the party started. She was personable, relatable and down to earth. We loved her!! We enjoyed both ladies and the drivers were able to drive us safely. I highly recommend Jamaica Tours. Mom and daughter trip!