Book In Advance
Tours from Jamaica Tours Ltd. tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Jamaica Tours Ltd.
from $86.99
from $65.99
from $69.99
More Info
All reviews airport transfer dunn's river falls montego bay jewel paradise cove tour desk dolphin cove bob marley great tour company return trip private car duty free shopping ricks cafe black river other hotels luminous lagoon points of interest travel agent
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

After waiting 25 minutes to even get in a bus and then sit in the bus for another 25 mins before being moved to ANOTHER bus, we finally got on the road. Only to stop at a number of resorts, which our hotel did not tell us would be the case. Arrived at the resort THREE hours after landing. Get a private transfer - worth the vacation hours.

1  Thank Skingy
JamaicaTours, Manager at Jamaica Tours Ltd., responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Thank you for your feedback, we regret the experience you've described in your review. Generally, most of what you've pointed out is the nature of a shared shuttle. We would definitely recommend you consider a private direct transfer with us on your next trip to Jamaica. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

If you want to be picked up 5 hours before your flight and to spend 4 hour at the airport - they are your guys. They are inflexible, rude and seem to care about their convenience way more than they care about their customers if at all. I wish I knew that before I booked. In all of my travels in Caribbeans, I never had such an unpleasant experience. Buyers beware.

Date of experience: March 2018
JamaicaTours, Manager at Jamaica Tours Ltd., responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

We regret any inconvenience you may have experienced during this process. Please note that the standard for all international flights - requires that you're at the airport at least two hours before your flight's schedule departure time. We take that, the journey to the airport as well as any unforeseen circumstances into consideration when scheduling your pick up time from your hotel. We'd Thank you for your feedback and hope we are so furtunate to be able to serve you on your next trip to Jamaica.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

Great time!! Troy was wonderful to work with!!! He was very helpful when we needed to add an additional person added to our excursion. I would highly recommend him and this excursion.

Date of experience: March 2018
JamaicaTours, Manager at Jamaica Tours Ltd., responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with some feedback. It was Troy's and the entire team's pleasure to creating memorable moments for your Jamaican experience. We trust you'll provide us with the priviledge of serving you on your next trip to Jamaica.

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

This was our first trip and when I read on the Hilton website that shuttle service wasn’t provided I booked shuttle with JTL. Two days before we were to depart on our trip I realized shuttle was included but with west jet. I promptly emailed to cancel as I was within the refund time period.

I received an email asking for more details. Explained the scenario again that I had booked a shuttle but one was already included in my trip so needed to cancel and please refund my card.

The next email I received told me transportation confirmed and to go to gate 21.

I then went to the JTL rep at the hotel, she confirmed that I was booked twice and said to send an email to bookings, which I did the first time, and that I should have no problems getting a refund since there clearly was an error.

I have emailed again and still no reply.

Unless you’re absolutely sure you’re keeping your plans, don’t book with this company, they will not cancel / refund regardless of what their terms and conditions say.

I’ll be contacting my credit card company!

Date of experience: February 2018
JamaicaTours, Manager at Jamaica Tours Ltd., responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2018

We apologise for the inconvenience experience relating to your airport transfer. I can assure what you've described is in no way typical operating procedure with JTL. I'm going to ask you to reach out to us directly... this time, please send your details to jtl@jamaicatoursltd.com. Once we've received the details and have verified both bookings, the refund will be processed immediately.

Thank you the information and we look forward to resolving the situation in a more direct manner.

Reviewed March 9, 2018

Bamboo rafting on Great River near Montego Bay is an experience worth every little bit! Bamboo rafts are solidly built and float easily over water. The Great River starts inland and flows gently into the ocean near Montego Bay. The rain Forrest through which it flows is amazing and full of bamboo and other tropical trees that are unique. Wicker hangs down from some of these trees and there are numerous plants that are rare in Jamaica. River raft is guided down serene waters - with a few places where water flows a bit faster but not rapid - using a long bamboo pole. Rafts are designed for a couple - quite romantic!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Kuldeep C

We're really glad we were able to contribute to your Jamaican experience in a such a memorable way. It was indeed our pleasure to provide this experience to you and we look forward to doing it all over again - on your next trip to our island paradise. Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback.