Ways to Experience Jamaica Tours Ltd.
from $86.99
from $69.99
from $65.99
More Info
All reviews airport transfer dunn's river falls montego bay jewel paradise cove tour desk dolphin cove bob marley great tour company return trip duty free shopping private car ricks cafe black river other hotels luminous lagoon points of interest travel agent
Selected filters
Reviewed February 28, 2018

By far this is the "BEST" priced, drivers in Jamaica, they took precautions on our travel to the hotel which was an hour away and the conditions were a torrential downpour...But he said our safety was number #1 in getting us to the hotel in one piece, even though other taxi's were basically hydroplaning by us... scary! I am using them again on our next vacation in April 2018.

Date of experience: September 2017
JamaicaTours, Manager at Jamaica Tours Ltd., responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback, your safety is indeed our number 1 priority. We definitely look forward to serving you again and hopefully in the typical Jamaican weather.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

We used them to book our tours that we participated in. There was a misunderstanding with my tour to Kingston, and I wasn't picked up, but did get to go later on in the week, They were very nice to deal with.

Date of experience: October 2017

We do appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback, we regret that misunderstanding but we're very happy you found our service professional and pleasurable; until next time...

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

We used JTL tours for our transfers to and from the airport to our hotel. It took 3 hours to get to our hotel. Once we were on the bis at the airport they made us wait a whole hour in the heat with no ac till they filled the bus up with people. Then there was an accident which delayed our transfer which of course wasnt their fault. Going back was much smoother. Was just annoyed that we had to sit for a whole hour which was a waste of time.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank sophiad907

Thank you for your feedback. We'd like to assure you that the experience you described is not the standard by which JTL operates. We apologise for this isolated incident. We do hope we'll be given the opportunity to serve you in the future and if you so choose to do, we'll ask that you reach out to us prior to your travel date referencing your this experience so we can look into making special arrangements for you. Thanks again for the review and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

When I aŕived at the holiday inn Montero bay I went in to ask my west jet rep. To help me find a friend and book some day trips I waited till she finished with her speak then asked her if she knew a girl name had a that 10 years ago work as a tour guide she tells me she knows her and I catch a look that she did not care for my friend but I thought simone brimmed would act professionally and sad to say this did not happen as Simone had jada's phone number and I had to be quite untainted that she give me her number then I needed to cancel a trip with Simone and she tried to tell me it was a precooked trip and before she could say anything else I told her it was more then the 48 hrs needed for a full refund she the asked me for the recipy I had to go to my room to get she then waited till I got back to tell me I needed the credit card too thank God I had brought it with me then bro canceled a tour to Appleton estates at the last min by slipping a note under my door while I was out on I tour that Simone had booked for us so she should have known that I was in the lobby waiting to go on a tour so I did not find this note till 5:30 in the morning we were due to leave at 8:30 We had one more tour with JTL to Bob Marley home was not happy with the tour guide Porchia as I like to sit in the frount of the bus and after I was sorted she co.es and tells me to move so she could have 4 sits for her and her belongs and only spoke to the guests to tell us about discovery bay , runaway bay the boxitr and limestone the rest of the trip she spoke to the driver they did not even play one Bob Marley tune all the way there or back in my mind I will never book a tour with Simone or J.T.L. I would how ever reverend Bob Marley home tour it was very Interesting

Date of experience: February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We're always looking for opportunities to elevate our service, we feel you've provided us with one here and we appreciate that. We're very sorry for the experience you described and we hope we're giving an opportunity to provide you with our standard of first-class professionalism. Again, thank you. Until next time...

Reviewed February 11, 2018

We used JTL for the airport transfer to and from our hotel in runaway bay. The process ran pretty smooth but we did stop on the way for a break and some to purchase items if they wanted. Just thought that was a little odd as it seemed like a shorter drive. On the return trip from the hotel to the airport there were no stops which made the trip much quicker. We were on a bus with large amounts of people each time while we had be told we would have a private transfer since there were 12 in our group. This is more of a travel agent issue than JTL issue. Just realize you will be with others.

Date of experience: January 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We do have different types of transfers so it's entirely possible your travel agent made an error when the booking was made. In the future feel free to contact us directly so we can make all your in-island arrangement for you. We look forward to your trip to Jamaica, when we hope we get the privilege of serving you all over again.