“Got sick off the pizza”
Review of Pizza Pirate

Pizza Pirate
Ranked #12 of 76 Restaurants in Benicia
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Not good. Do not get the powder keg. Both my husband and my stomach were wrong after eating. We live in town and I felt it was not good in the past but was not positive........I am now. The atmosphere inside is fun and great if you have kids.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

A great place to eat pizza! Place felt like a pirate ship, dark, with pirate artifacts. This ship was modern with 4 TV sets, all playing different channels. Salad bar was heaven. Has a small game room. Kids were happy, parents were happy.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

The management was really paying attention. They are a local pizza place. Considering that this is a tourist area, I was able to feed five people for $45.00, and they liked their food. I was really stuck deciding where to eat and the salad bar is what convinced me to eat here over the Italian restaurant. I am glad I did with three kids.

We were also able to stop at the grocery store next door and get some supplies for our room and rent a redbox video for the car.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Went with large group for dinner. They were packed. Being from out of town saw it as a good sign. Even though they were packed wait for food was very short. we had a variety of items off the menu everyone seemed please with their food. I was very suprisse with cost of food very reasonable. I feed 4 teenagers & myself on $50.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

My family loves Pizza Pirate. The food is great, the only down side is that there's no dining area if you bring your dog.
For lunch with kids you can take the pizza across the street to a nice park.

1  Thank claymaryjo