“Great local sushi!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Seattle, Washington
“Great local sushi!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I stopped in here for take out and boy was I surprised. I saw the sign on the street (hidden) and thought what the heck. I ordered various sashimi and nigiri and was very pleased. Better than some of the stuff I get at home in Seattle at some places. They have a nice patio outside, a small sushi bar and the staff is great. Seems to be family run, which is nice. All in all very good.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank AgileDude

Benicia
“Great sushi find!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

I went there twice within a month & both times I absolutely loved it! The pink lady roll was so delicious as was their Taro French fry appetizer with aioli sauce! The restaurant is very quaint so definitely more of an intimate place to dine but absolutely worth the trip!! Plus they serve my favorite cupcake Chardonnay:) A must try if your near Benicia & want great sushi!!

• Visited February 2014
“Cozy place with amazing Food.”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We went early in the evening on a Saturday. Had a short wait to be seated in the dining room. The small bar probably sat about ten diners and was already full. Service was expedient and Friendly. The food was excellent! Well worth the wait and price. Looking forward to my next visit.

• Visited March 2014
Slocan Park
“AWESOME”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Had originally intended to eat in but the line up was so long we decided to do take out. Was really hared to decide what to have since the selection is wide. Some of the best sushi I have ever had...fresh, yummy. Only problem was that we asked for extra wasabi (which we got) but we should have asked for extra soy sauce instead. If I ever go back to Benicia, this will absolutely be on my list of places to eat. OUTSTANDING!

• Visited November 2013
California
“mmmm...green mussels”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

great sushi, but order the green mussels first...they take awhile. Lots of rolls to choose from, excellent, fresh fish!

• Visited August 2013