“Great sushi find!!”

Matsuri - Benicia
Ranked #12 of 73 Restaurants in Benicia
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

I went there twice within a month & both times I absolutely loved it! The pink lady roll was so delicious as was their Taro French fry appetizer with aioli sauce! The restaurant is very quaint so definitely more of an intimate place to dine but absolutely worth the trip!! Plus they serve my favorite cupcake Chardonnay:) A must try if your near Benicia & want great sushi!!

There are newer reviews for Matsuri - Benicia

Reviewed April 12, 2014

We went early in the evening on a Saturday. Had a short wait to be seated in the dining room. The small bar probably sat about ten diners and was already full. Service was expedient and Friendly. The food was excellent! Well worth the wait and price. Looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Had originally intended to eat in but the line up was so long we decided to do take out. Was really hared to decide what to have since the selection is wide. Some of the best sushi I have ever had...fresh, yummy. Only problem was that we asked for extra wasabi (which we got) but we should have asked for extra soy sauce instead. If I ever go back to Benicia, this will absolutely be on my list of places to eat. OUTSTANDING!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

great sushi, but order the green mussels first...they take awhile. Lots of rolls to choose from, excellent, fresh fish!

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

I love to eat at Matsuri. Nice staff, very generous, good selection. The pink lady is good. Located near St. Paul's park.

Been to Matsuri - Benicia? Share your experiences!