Best Western Plus Heritage Inn
$124
$116
Motel 7(Vallejo)
$69
Budget Inn Vallejo/Napa Valley(Vallejo)(Great Value!)
$85
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront desksix flagsbreakfast roombest westernsclose to downtownhome away from homejacuzzi tubgreat place to stayeasy accessdowntown beniciayogurtrooms were very cleansan franciscobed was comfortablediscovery kingdompleasant stayconvenient location
Reviewed November 9, 2007

I am a business traveler. I decided to stay at the Best Western Heritage Inn in Benicia California because of the many other positive reviews on this web site. I was very pleased to find that they were right.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone. They were very clean. The staff was very professional and you wouldn't even expect this hotel to be a Best Western. The modern decor puts it way over the top as far as Best Westerns are concerned.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed September 23, 2007

I've been to 3 best westerns in as many months, this one is by far the best. Room is big and clean, hotel clerk was nice to let me check in 2 hours before normal, breakfast has more variety than other BWs. Even though hotel is close to freeway, no freeway noise heard during night. Overall, this is a good place to stay even though the rate was a bit high.

• Stayed: September 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 25, 2007

This was our 2nd stay at this facility, our 1st stay was pleasant. My wife and 2 young children booked this for a weekend @ Six Flags. I anticipated a nice stay, however the moment we walked into the room we were confronted by heavy cigarette smoked room. My son has allergies and this would sincerly aggravate it.. I went to the clerk and asked to be moved to a different room. She indicated all the rooms were occupied and there was no place to move us.

I didn't realize that smoking was/is still allowed in rooms. A professional clerk would have checked to see if there were smokers who would like a smoking room and exchange with us. She also indicated that there was no guarantee on a smoke free room when I book online. I reviewed y contract terms and conditions and found nothing too this, just a poor excuse by the clerk. Our preference did indicate a smoke free environment.

We called other local hotels, but all were full; we were stuck.
The next day at the continental breakfast, another guest had a full sized poodle with them at the food bar, how disgusting this was as the dog scratched and shook itself as the hair went airborne around the food. Did I say disgusting?

I mentioned to the clerk they could seem to care less. We went out to breakfast elsewhere. I read the hotel policy and it does allow small dogs. I don't see a 65 lb poodle as small.

I was upfront with the poodle owner and strongly suggested they remove the dog from the food area.

We won't be staying here again and I can not recommend this non family friendly environment. My children were miserable, especially my son with asthma. We were unable to open the window during sleeping hours for fresh air due to the close proximity of the freeway and security, since this was on the bottom floor.

Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank SL_Family
Reviewed April 26, 2007

Last month my husband and I stayed at the Best Western in Benicia, and loved ever minute of it. We enjoyed the continental breakfast in the beautiful lobby, and the free wine at the managers reception.
Not only did the maids do a great job on our room, but the front desk staff were so helpful in finding us a great restaurent to eat at. We felt right at home.

1  Thank hotwhop2go
Reviewed April 23, 2007

Whenever my family and I come back to Benicia, we always stay at the Best Western. The property is fully renovated now, and does not reflect the ambience of a typical Best Western. The rooms are clean, beautifully decorated, and convenient to the local area. My children love to stay as well, and are always treated by the staff like royalty. It is a pleasure!

Stayed: January 2007