“Fresh and Excellent”

Mai Thai
Ranked #11 of 76 Restaurants in Benicia
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Enjoy the fresh and flavorful menu items. My favorite is the basil eggplant and either pork or shimp. Nice presentation and reasonably priced.
Will go back!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Service? Superior. Food? Yum! Flavor? Wow!!

I ate at Mai Thai on a trip for work and I am glad I did. It was recommended to me by the people at the Shorelight Inn where I stayed. The place does not disappoint. The staff is very nice. The menu is traditional Thai with some of their custom dishes. All in all it's a good meal and I found the prices to be, well, quite low!

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately, the quality of the food has gone down hill. Hopefully this is a one time problem. Our appetizer was cold. The quality of our entrees were mediocre at best. Even our desert of Roti was cold. Our poor server seemed over worked and was trying her best. She was very polite.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Reminds you of a neighborhood restaurant in SF. Very personal service. Lovely display of food on plates. Interesting wall display about Thai silk.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

The lunch specials are very reasonable and very tasty! We tried dinner one time, but it was kinda like a Chinese restaurant: one from column A, one from column B. I prefer selecting a meal. The atmosphere is relaxing and serene.