“Love this place :)”

Buon Appetito
Ranked #21 of 76 Restaurants in Benicia
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I always enjoy this restaurant. It beats trying to find parking dowtown on First Street and the service and food is consistent! The house salad is always delish, no matter the time of year! Pears, walnuts and fresh greens tossed in a yummy vinegarette. I like their bread and tapenade they give you before the meal but I tend to eat too much - it's dangerous! Can't go wrong with a traditional Italian dish here, or something a bit different (like the chicken cesar!) - which comes with bacon and some other unexpected toppings. Huge and filling! My mom always likes the chicken marsala.with mashed potatoes and the tortellini is yummy too! Tasty, quaint, and fast & friendly service! Baskin Robbins is right next door if you want to top off your meal with some ice cream :) **Btw, I've visited this place countless times over the past several years, however this website won't allow me to indicate that I've first visited prior to Feb 2012.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Went for the second time with some friends of my wifes. Loud atmosphere, disorganized staff and rushed out to clear the table, all contributed to a less than pleasant evening. The ceasar salad was almost flavorless. When the dinners came the server didn't remember who ordered what. The woman sitting across from me had a couple bites and pushed her plate away, tasted so bad. I was served the wrong dinner. Close to what I ordered, both were rice based but I got chicken instead of the sea food which I had ordered. They were over booked and very sloppy with dealing with it.

2  Thank stlsurgn
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Lovely restaurant, with a small, cozy atmosphere inside. Food is always great. Service is fantastic.
Restaurant is clean, staff is friendly & professional. Desserts are delicious. Returned time after time and always delighted.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Buon Appetito sits in a small strip mall next to Baskin Robbins. But don't let the location put you off. The atmosphere was cozy and pleasant, the service excellent and food absolutely delicious. We will definitely return!

1  Thank LightFighter