“A very upscale brunch experience at a reasonable cost”

Venticellos Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #4 of 78 Restaurants in Benicia
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 12, 2017

You can tell the difference in the way the meal is prepared and presented. Tasty and a little over the top but at a price comparable to
mundane restaurants. Downtown Benicia is beautiful, too.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

I love this restaurant. I love the staff. The Chef is amazing and Gus is the best waiter, greeter and all around do what ever he can to enhance your dinner experience kind of guy.
It was my birthday and the Chef knows I love rice balls so he made them especially for me. The last time I was able to enjoy rice balls was when I visited an Italian restaurant in La Jolla. I was introduced to rice balls in Italy, enjoying them at many fine restaurants. So....it was so special to have the Chef go out of his way to have them available for my birthday dinner. The remainder of the meal was amazing as well.
The Chef uses only fresh ingredients and cooks with perfection. We eat here often. Venticello’s is easily the best restaurant in Benicia. It is also our favorite Italian restaurant bar-none.

If you eat at Venticello’s occasionally the staff will great you by name, know the name of your children and grandchildren and remember what you like from their menu.

Oh, I almost forgot, the price is so reasonable. Great food, great people and a great price. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed September 1, 2017

Venticellos menu offers various entrée salads for lunch (along with many other dishes). One of us had the pesto chicken salad and the other the spinach salad with shrimp. The portions were generous; however, the balsamic vinaigrette dressing for the spinach salad was too sweet. Perhaps the restaurant should lighten up on the amount of dressing poured on the salads... both salad seemed overly dressed.

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Good Italian food can be found here. It's good for large groups as well with seating in the back. It's a little spendy but anything good is. It's worth trying out for sure.

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Scampi and meatball entrees to go were just the thing for this visit, everything was packed well. Spinach salad was the best could have sopped up all the dressing with the bread