“Breakfast croissant”

Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Benicia
Description: Phone - 707-747-9333
Description: Phone - 707-747-9333
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I had a sausage cheese croissant and cup of coffee but I really could have munched on the bakery sweets. They all looked good. I was by myself and it was very comfortable eating there. Close to the union hotel.

There are newer reviews for Rosanna's European Delights

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I am so happy that we have a great French bakery in town if you've never tried the Princess Cake you are missing out on a fabulous dessert. I love that they moved also to down town instead of the little strip mall across from Big O tires. No one hardly knew they were there and I for one was worried they would go out of business. They also have delicious pastries.

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Staff not warm and not very welcoming to visitors. Not smiling at all. No thank you when you dont buy anything.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

It is a good place to stop for little treats. My favorites are the cherry pastries and the apricot sugar cookies. The cakes are also very good. The decorations are very plain though.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I had a last minute need for a special cake and dropped into Rosanna's early on a Sunday. I snagged a luscious Princess Cake and it was a big hit at the brunch later that afternoon.