All reviews front desk comfortable beds definitely stay here again california sink
Selected filters
Reviewed October 24, 2018

After a day of travel, it is nice to sink into a comfortable bed in a quiet room. This hotel has both very comfortable beds and quiet (and very clean) rooms. The staff are very nice and helpful. Wonderful place to stay.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
HolidayInnExpress707, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Benicia, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2018

Dear RZ,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay, I am glad yo know we meet all your expectations.I agree with you that the beds are very comfortable with the new bedding and pillows makes a big difference.

Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel location for going on 14 weeks now. I have been working in the area and wanted somewhere nice to stay that would be within my budget. From the moment I first checked in, the hotel and it's fantastic staff have always been warm and welcoming to me. They have always gone out of their way to make me feel right at home. The hotel is not the biggest of its brand I've seen, but thats okay because, what this hotel lacks in size in more than makes up in customer service. It's the little things they do which make my stay away from my family all the better. Its Teresa who went out of her way to make a special breakfast for me one morning when she found out I hadn't been eating much. Its Amalia at the front desk who always greets me with a smile and some conversation every day when I come in tired after work. Its Samantha who just simply has an intoxicating personality and is more than happy to help any way she can. This is just a small piece of how awesome the staff is at the Holiday Inn Express Benicia. I could go on and on about my experiences here.

The leadership and management the hotel is second to none and it shows in the staff. The staff here truly appreciate their guests. Their constant attention to detail and customer service ensures that every guest whether here for 1 night or 1 month have an amazing stay. I may be away from my family while at work, but while staying at the Holiday Inn Express Benicia, I always feel apart of theirs. Love this place.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
HolidayInnExpress707, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Benicia, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Wow! what an awesome review.!
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay at the hotel.
Hospitality is about hiring the right people and We are so please to have the best team and the best guest =) this three young ladies are some of our star team, each one of them had win the employee of the month during this year, their hard work is always showing with their great service just like you said.
Thank you again and is always a pleasure have you at our hotel.
Sincerely Holiday Inn Express Benicia

Reviewed August 17, 2018

Housekeeping did not service our room even after we asked. I don’t mind them not washing the sheets for a couple staying two days but I do resent not having the beds made, the towels not replaced, and the trash not collected.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HolidayInnExpress707, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Benicia, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

Dear Francie D,
We are very sorry you experienced this at out location, our housekeeping department are very good at ensuring to clean their rooms and service them well.
I apologize for the issue you experienced with them during your visit at our location. I will share this with them to avoid this to happened again.

Reviewed July 20, 2018

All the staff here is extremely friendly from the front desk to the house keepers and ladies in the breakfast room. The breakfast food was surprisingly good too. I'd definitely stay here again for work!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HolidayInnExpress707, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Benicia, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Friendly Staff!!
Definitely sharing this with my team specially housekeeping department that work hard every day to ensure rooms are fresh and clean =).
Breakfast good is always a plus.
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay and Experience.
Sincerely Miss Prado

Reviewed July 17, 2018

Enjoyed the openness of both the room and the community of Benicia, CA. We also appreciated the cleanliness of the rooms. Nice area to stay because was once the state capial of California so original historic capital building is still there.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Great 5 stars Review!
Very Good is awesome to hear.
Thank you for choosing our location for your visit at Benicia we were very happy to have you as our guest.

Sincerely Miss Prado