Tripadvisor
Belmont
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews full kitchen summerfield suites two bedroom suite basketball court omelet bar walk in closet no elevator own bathroom made to order omelets san mateo an extended stay silicon valley quiet location home away from home business trip living area third floor
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2020

I've been staying with this place for a lot times in recent two years. It was my go-to hotel. However the quality of this place is going down extremely for the last 2 stays.
1. Unprofessional staff
Once my room was moved to new one within the stay, the front desk staff failed to make it in system. I found room keys didn't work and all my stuff got moved out from the new room, when I returned from dinner. What even worse, hotel staff opened my luggage filled other staff in! The front desk never said sorry when I talk with her about this bad experience.
2. Unfriendly staff
The front desk staff were not willing to help and they don't like their job at all. Nobody welcomed me, they even don't want to answer your questions. Before I would be welcomed by water and snacks as an explorist. Now they won't be looking at you.
3. Bad room maintenance
Two hair conditioners by mistake - again, front desk never explained or said sorry when I was asked to came by to get shampoo. House keeping just hang the used towel rather than replacing with cleaned. Awkward trick.

A lot other bad experience in the two stays. This place has been the worst one from my go-to hotel. Shame on it

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 10, 2020

Great stay at one of our favorite places!!
Please give the lady clerk a very nice compliment for her Awesome customer service!!! Love the Hyatt House Bridgepointe/Belmont, California. Great location and superior service!!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

We stayed here because it is one exit from our son’s apartment. What a great find. This is a business hotel since it is adjacent to Oracle. They had special rates for the holidays so we jumped on it. The room was a suite with a kitchen and living room. The bathroom sink had a large enough counter for my wife’s and my toiletries. Free breakfasts were well above average with a custom omelet option to go with scrambled eggs and the meat of the morning. They a a wide variety of other items. The workout room had 3 treadmills, 2 ellipticals, and a recumbent bike. It also had a selection of dumbbells. Since Iowa’s Christmas, we had minimal housekeeping for a couple of days, but that was a non issue. We will be back the next time we visit our son.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2020

The suite is clean and comfortable. However, we had the worse breakfast experience. Food and silverware was not readily available. To me it seemed like the breakfast area was very short staffed. Some other guests also commented that housekeeping was also short staffed. It could have been the holidays but then management should have better planned for this period.

Reviewed January 3, 2020

It’s a very spacious suite in a clean and quiet location. The hotel is locates just 20-30 minute drive away from SF downtown and San Jose. I love the location of this hotel.

I stayed here both June and December. I was fully satisfied with the stay in June because my room was on the first floor. This time the room was on the second floor and there was no elevator, so it was really hard to carry my luggage to the second floor. The facility itself is not quite new, so the heater was quite noisy at night and the shower head is not flexible. Other than that, it was nice hotel in a beautiful area with great breakfast.