HYATT house Belmont/Redwood Shores
$86
Motel 6
  • Pool
SpringHill Suites Belmont Redwood Shores(Belmont)(Great Value!)
$204
SpringHill Suites
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Suites Belmont(Belmont)(Great Value!)
$271
Hotels.com
$191
$185
Hotels.com
$120
Hotel Belmont(Belmont)
$130
Hotel San Carlos - San Carlos(San Carlos)(Great Value!)
$93
$141
$127
Agoda.com
Pullman San Francisco Bay(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
$149
$143
Pullman
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenbasketball courtliving roomnice lakewalk in closetno elevatoromelet barsan carlosoffice parkan extended staybusiness tripground floorsilicon valleyquiet locationcomplimentary breakfastgreat propertyhome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 21, 2004

My wife and I stayed at The Summerfield Suites in Belmont for 4 nights in July 2004 and we simply loved it. Very large suites with everything you could possibly ask for, great free shopping service, free breakfast buffet, free evening reception on weekdays, swimming pool, free parking. What more can I say? It's truly value for money!

• Stayed: July 2004
5  Thank Tranbjerg
Reviewed August 7, 2004

I travel to the SF Bay area frequently, and I had tried a number of hotels. After staying at Summerfield Suites, I am hooked and they will be my first choice. You can get a great bargain via Costco Travel or AAA rates. I had a 2-bedroom 2-bathroom suite with a full kitchen, 3 cable TVs, heated pool & hot tub, laundry facilities, free breakfast, free parking, and basketball court for nearly half of what I spent for a dingy dark airport hotel. They also offer free high speed internet service if you sign up for their frequent traveler program, and will go shopping & deliver groceries to your room with no service charge! On weekday evenings you get a free glass of wine or soda and social hour food (hot dogs, stuffed potatoes, etc.) It was a short drive to SF or the airport, easy access to the East Bay, and the weather was better than SF for lounging by the pool. Staff was very friendly, grounds immaculate. One thing to note - no elevators, so be sure to book a ground floor if mobility or carrying luggage up stairs is a problem. Great for business- they make sure the noise level is kept down after 10pm and great for families with all the amenities. I'm sure you will be as delighted as with your stay as I was with mine.

• Stayed: January 2005, traveled on business
4  Thank CalicoSalsa
Reviewed July 7, 2004

I was hoping the reviews were correct for this hotel and I found that they were! We got a 2 bedroom unit that sleep our party of 6 very comfortably (2 double beds could of been 2 queens but it wasn't a problem for us). The breakfast was great - they had eggs, fruit, juice/coffee/milk , bagels, etc. The registration area and breakfast area was spacious and comfortable, there was always coffee in the evening. The pool area was very nice with a nice hot tub. There was a walking path 2 blocks away. Oracle complex and other tech companies were close by, so some people on business were there, but many families were there as well. San Francisco and all tourist sites were less than 1/2 hour away. Staff was very helpful on an issues or questions that we had - overall a great experience - we even extended our stay an additonal day.

6  Thank trurizkt2016
Reviewed January 9, 2004

I can't imagine staying anywhere but here when in the SF area. It's convenient to the city and ride the BART instead of driving. It's not like a hotel but rather is more like an apartment. Our family only stays here when in the area.

4  Thank pajacobs78
A TripAdvisor Member
Austin, Texas
Reviewed May 2, 2003

We stayed at the Summerfield Suites in Belmont on a vacation to California this year. We stayed at many hotels in California on our trip, and this one was our favorite. The rooms were very clean, there were two seperate bedrooms and bathrooms, and a full kitchen. The price of the room was very reasonable, the staff was great, and the breakfast in the morning was great. We got cheaper rates for making reservations by computer. Our only complaint is that the directions given to get to the hotel from the headquarters were wrong, and we had to call for clarification. We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the San Francisco area.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member