I travel for work and typically stay for 1-4 mos at a time. Hyatt House has nice amenities, breakfast and the comp happy hour with beer and wine. Nice touch. Though I rarely get to enjoy it. Apartments have nice kitchens (rather cook my own meals) and comfortable bedding. 20 Min walk to CalTrain station 5 min on bike a big plus. My only complaint would be other guests with noisy kids that don't enforce any rules. Suggest top floor to fix that issue. Staff has always been very nice and helpful. Stayed at other long term housing near by and most are dumpy and near the highway noise.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your HYATT house Belmont/Redwood Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Belmont/Redwood Shores Hotel Belmont
- Hyatt Belmont Redwood Shores
- Summerfield Suites Belmont Ca
- Belmont Summerfield Suites
- Belmont Hyatt