The staff here are amongst the most friendly and helpful I have come across in any hotel. They are an effective friendly caring team, and a pleasure to deal with.
The hotel is good value, especially for families using the two bedroom suites. Whilst the hotel is a bit on the untidy side outside, the rooms themselves are fine given the rates. Located in a quite residential and business area just off route 101, you will need a car or taxi to seek out nearby restaurants or bars. The hotel design and construction make for a fair amount of outside, room to room and aircon noise, so be aware if you are looking for quiet.
Breakfast is on the chaotic side when the hotel is full, as limited tables and space. That said you can easily take your food back to your room.
I think most guests will be here for a local visit corporate or otherwise. A drive into San Francisco takes about 40/60 minutes depending on traffic and means using San Francisco's busy streets and expensive car parks. So not ideal for visiting in San Fran. SFO is an easy 15/20 minute drive away.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your HYATT house Belmont/Redwood Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Belmont/Redwood Shores Hotel Belmont
- Hyatt Belmont Redwood Shores
- Summerfield Suites Belmont Ca
- Belmont Hyatt
- Belmont Summerfield Suites