“Great food”

Ranked #9 of 131 Restaurants in Bellflower
Cuisines: Mexican
“Great food”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Honestly when we first came in I was a little septic...their decor is old...but the food and service was great. My husbands Chile Verde Burrito was just delish :)
After huge portions I am glad we still ordered a dessert that we shared with my husband...and OMG that is the best Créme Brûlée that I had in CA and believe me I know what I am talking about (I am French LOL)

Irvine,CA
“Authentic Mexican Cuisine with great Flavour”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I visit this hidden place several times a month and have tried most of the dishes on the menu. They taste consistently good and delicious. The place is family owned and the host is always nice and courteous. They are happy to tailor food to your taste.

Visited October 2013
Zseller
“Go hungry bacause you will come away stuffed”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Not too far from our office this has become the go to place when taking clients out for lunch.
The portions are huge so you can share and not worry about being hungry on a half a meal.
The prices are very reasonable.
Great Mexican food with authentic flavors.
We have not had one person that came away from this place without raving about the food.

• Visited November 2012
Long Beach, California
“Love love yummy food”
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

I don't live too far from Enrique's and every time I go it's always as I expect.
The food is so good very authentic the waitress and waiters are always so courtious and friendly.
The pricess are very reasonable and most important it's kid friendly, however I still like to sit in the back with my one year old. Sometimes he gets a little too loud.

Bellflower CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Chicken dinner is very good, convenient to the Motel 6 Bellflower.

Visited January 2012