“Love love yummy food”

Enrique's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 132 Restaurants in Bellflower
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

I don't live too far from Enrique's and every time I go it's always as I expect.
The food is so good very authentic the waitress and waiters are always so courtious and friendly.
The pricess are very reasonable and most important it's kid friendly, however I still like to sit in the back with my one year old. Sometimes he gets a little too loud.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Chicken dinner is very good, convenient to the Motel 6 Bellflower.

1  Thank Bromac T
Reviewed September 15, 2006

I guess you can call me a regular as of late. I've tried just about every dish they have to offer. I must say not one was unsatisfactory. Truly authentic cuisine. Aside from the food being delicious, the service is great with very courteous waiters and waitresses. I highly recommend it.....