“You have to try their Salads!”
Review of Fronks

Fronks
Ranked #1 of 138 Restaurants in Bellflower
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I enjoy the steak salad for lunch. I enjoy taking people to have lunch at Fronk's as they team serving you is always in a good mood and the atmostphere is great. Give it a try.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Probably the best , juiciest burger I have ever eaten. I ordered the swiss mushroom burger with seasoned fries and my son ordered the fried shrimp with sweet potato fries. Easy to get down, with a hearty enough appetite, although looks kind of intimidating. I set it down once before I took it down, it was that good. My fingers were covered in juice to my wrist, no exaggeration ! The fries were delicious.

The shrimp were jumbo, fried to perfection and plenty of taste. Sweet potato fries were the best I have ever had and I am not a real fan of these. My son loved um. We will now be regulars here for sure.

1  Thank boanut
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Visited fronks on sunday with my sister, her husband and there kids and we had a great time. Great diner like setting, great service ( answered all our questions about food and preparations), very friendly. Food came out in a timely manner and restaurant was clean. Couldn't have asked for a better Sunday afternoon!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

The place doesn't look like much from the outside, but once inside you will love the down home atmosphere. Cute decor and great service. The food is just wonderful especially the sweet potato fries. Great hamburgers also.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I know it's small and out of the way, but the chief is way over the top. His combos are as good as any upscale place I could name. Root Beer floats you'll remember from your youth...really.