“Best Burgers Around”

Dining options: Breakfast
Beverly Hills, California
“Best Burgers Around”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Probably the best , juiciest burger I have ever eaten. I ordered the swiss mushroom burger with seasoned fries and my son ordered the fried shrimp with sweet potato fries. Easy to get down, with a hearty enough appetite, although looks kind of intimidating. I set it down once before I took it down, it was that good. My fingers were covered in juice to my wrist, no exaggeration ! The fries were delicious.

The shrimp were jumbo, fried to perfection and plenty of taste. Sweet potato fries were the best I have ever had and I am not a real fan of these. My son loved um. We will now be regulars here for sure.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank boanut

Bellflower, California, United States
“Blown away...”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Visited fronks on sunday with my sister, her husband and there kids and we had a great time. Great diner like setting, great service ( answered all our questions about food and preparations), very friendly. Food came out in a timely manner and restaurant was clean. Couldn't have asked for a better Sunday afternoon!

• Visited January 2013
California
“Great Food, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The place doesn't look like much from the outside, but once inside you will love the down home atmosphere. Cute decor and great service. The food is just wonderful especially the sweet potato fries. Great hamburgers also.

• Visited September 2012
Lakewood, California
“The ribs are the best anywhere”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I know it's small and out of the way, but the chief is way over the top. His combos are as good as any upscale place I could name. Root Beer floats you'll remember from your youth...really.

Visited August 2012
Lakewood, California
“Lots of food! Come hungry!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Great local place - friendly service. Delicious food, and lots of it! Side salads are huge! We've eaten here several times and it does not disappoint.

• Visited June 2012