“ONCE AGAIN, AMAZING!!!”
Review of The Butchers Arms

The Butchers Arms
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our 16th Century Public House is situated on Lime Street within the Parish of Eldersfield.The Butchers Arms is first and foremost a rural pub, where the bar is the hub of life, with low ceilings, wooden floors, roaring log fires and real ale served straight from the cask.Our small seasonal menu is a huge feature of the pub for which we are immensely proud to have been award a Michelin Star for.To make your reservation or any questions we can help with just call us.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I went again on Saturday evening, there were supposed to be four of us, but unfortunately our two friends had to drop out at the last minute. Both Hubby and I had such a fantastic meal the last time we went, and again we were not disappointed. I went for the Salcombe crab risotto and it was out of this world, if you try one thing then please try this, as it just melts in your mouth. Hubby and I had decided before hand to only have a couple of courses, but as always we ended up having four courses each and way too much bread ( the bread is way too good not to have seconds and possibly thirds) Both Hubby and I had a brilliant evening, the food is to die for, the atmosphere is cosy and welcoming and the staff are so lovely and clearly love what they do ( can`t be said for most restuarants ). So once again my husband and I had a fabulous meal and have already booked up for November!! I want everyone to try this restaurant as it is fantastic, but I don`t want them to get sooo busy that I can`t get a table there anymore xx

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Went here for my brothers birthday
This is my second visit this year
Another lovely meal staff were very friendly in a gem of a pub

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Food and service were both faultless. For me, the crab risotto I had as a starter was particularly outstanding but the beef main course was also excellent. The wine list is small but has carefully chosen, unusual wines at reasonable prices. Can't wait for our next visit.

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Been here twice now, both times absolutely delightful. The ambience is warm, casual, friendly and cosy. The food is outstanding, as good as we've eaten anywhere and, without meaning to sound pompous, we've eaten at some of the best. Looking forward to our third visit in November!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

This was worth the wait having booked several weeks in advance. The food was outstanding, we would not normally be tempted to a starter, but the food range and quailty was a delight. The knowledge of the waitress and the main course and pudding matched with a desert wine finished with lovely coffee a meal worthy of 10/10. Thank you.
Mr & Mrs Ward