“Road trip”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Ok ok i know this place is a franchise but god i love applebees the service was great and the food is amazing they have new items on there menu that you should check out so if you never been here its worthy of a Road trip

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed May 28, 2014

after being seated we waited 15 minutes for our server to approach us for drink service. there were only 2 other tables in the entire restaurant with people. after ordering food took 1 hour to get meal and food was not prepared correctly. had to send my order back. could not get drink refills. will never go back here.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

service was ok. nothing special but close to hotel and substantial food (in other words, not fast food)

Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

We stopped with our Marine grandson after the first leg of a long trip from Yuma Arizona to Redding California for his wedding. Not only did Jonathan give of friendly efficient and attentive service but the food was very good. We would definitely stop here again. Thanks Jonathan for the lovely desert. It was appreciated very much.

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Went to Applebee's to watch a few football games last week. I sat at the bar and after about 15 minutes of no service and nobody around I asked a few customers if the bar was even open. A girl came out of the back a few minutes later and walked by me several times before even asking me if she could help me. I ordered a beer and I couldn't believe it when she started making drinks for a girl who walked over and gave an order after I told her what I wanted. I finally got my beer about 25 minutes after I sat down. To be fair, I usually receive excellent service when I go. I believe the girls name was Britt or something similar.