Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Oak Valley
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Beaumont
Temecula, California
“A Good Stay”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

The facility is very nice and a great location for a number of very good golf courses.... of course no restaurant, but literally within walking distance there are a couple of very reasonable and good places.... my stay was while my house was being painted, but it work wonderfully, staff were great and having the continental breakfast was perfect, recommend it without any hesitation. Downside is that I think it was a little pricey......

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Port Orchard, Washington, United States
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

This was a welcome break from our long drive. This was unplanned but turned out exceptional. The hotel outside lit like it was a mansion. The inside was very clean and looked like new. When we arrived at our room the front desk had opened the door for us which was a relief because our hands were full. The room was very large and turned out great. A great choice for anyone looking for a room along the freeway.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Reviewed December 29, 2013

This is a newer Holiday Inn Express. I stayed there one night, the staff was excellent, knowledgeable, and helpful. The room was very nice but NOISY as I had a room that faced the Freeway, I-10. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a get a room that does not face the freeway.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Tulare, California
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My reviews tend to be lengthy, bordering on excessive detail. No such review will be needed this time. I mean after all, it's just a motel. There just isn't much to talk about.

I have family that lives nearby in Beaumont. It's a large family and is not a quiet household. So traveling down from the Central Valley meant that the wife and I just needed some peace and quiet after a long day with the kids.

We actually stayed at this property a year ago. It didn't go so well, but I decided to spare the review at the time (among other issues was being sent to the wrong room not once, not twice, but three times).

However for Thanksgiving this year, we decided to give them another chance. Only this time, everything went smooth and pleasant. The gal working the check in desk on Thanksgiving afternoon (bless her heart) was quick, courteous, and professional.

Getting right to the point. The grounds and room were spotless, immaculate, clean, and quiet. The wife and I enjoyed our stay immensely. Even the breakfast bar was above average. It included your typical Continental fare like coffee, juice, toast, and cereal. But here, you could get a hot breakfast too: scrambled eggs, sausage patties, biscuits and gravy, and pancakes. It was all self-serve but for being included in the price of the stay, it was actually pretty good.

Only two areas of concern with this property. First, the parking. Or rather, the lack of it. Also getting to it is awkward. Even though it's visible from both the 10 freeway and Oak Valley Parkway, there is almost no signage and the road layout with the striping and median along the access road (Golf Ctr Drive I believe it is) is very confusing. They might want to petition the City of Beaumont to clean it up a bit. And two, the in-room climate control. Neither the A/C nor the heater nor even the fan can be set to run constantly. Some people like to sleep in utter silence. Others such as the wife and I prefer the white noise of a fan running to get a good night sleep. When the unit is constantly cycling on and off, that means neither constant sound nor constant silence. We remembered this from last time and elected to keep the fan off and instead bring a small portable one to provide the constant white noise for us.

Aside from those two minor issues, it was a very pleasant stay. We of course were with the family for both days we were in town. But for a clean and quiet place to sleep, it's about as good as they come. This will definitely be our place to stay whenever we come into town. So thank you.

Room Tip: Third floor is best. Get an even numbered room if you are a morning person and want to be awakened b...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank MattJennTurboAndBean
Encinitas, California
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stayed at the hotel,checking in on Friday about 3pm. They put me in the room closest to the freeway on the first floor. The freeway noise was very loud and I asked to be moved to a room on the other side of the hotel. The manager came out and said there was not one room available to move me to. I find that hard to believe, since it was in the middle of the afternoon and the parking lot was empty,but not surprised, now that I see other Priceline customers have experienced same thing, like we are second class...
The walls are thin and make sure you are not on the bottom floors, as footsteps above are disturbing. Otherwise, our room was clean , internet worked well and breakfast variety was good.
The staff is not friendly. I don't think I ever heard the word thank you you out of any of them
( the 2 male check-in clerks or the manager).

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Oak Valley, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear joyful1131,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. Please allow us to apologize for the experience you had with your room accommodations due to the noise that affected your stay negatively. We also apologize for the service you encountered that fell below your expectations. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and guest services are superior and strive to be the best hotel around. For that reason, the comments are troubling and will certainly be looked into. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We brought our family from Michigan to stay in this hotel. Had at least 30 rooms reserved at this establishment under our wedding block. There are a plethora of bad things I could say about the Beaumont location. First of all, they have a security guard on staff that treats paying hotel patrons like hoodlums when arriving back from the wedding venue. Second of all, upon leaving the hotel my room was charged an extra $250.00 for having a "dog" in my room. I told DAVE the manager to review security tapes. If he WOULD have he would have been assured that there was no dog staying in the hotel. However, he did not and now I still have $250.00 in fraudulent charges taken out from my account. When I approached DAVE about my dissatisfaction he was rude and hung up on my husband.

• Stayed September 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Oak Valley, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Meredithsayum,

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class customer service and it is our regret that we failed to deliver an exemplary performance in this context. We take comments such as these very serious and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGCare
Apple Valley, California
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Reserved room for 2 days for a wedding. It was a good location as the wedding was in Oak Glen. There was golf and restaurants nearby. We even had pizza delivered one night. The room was clean and a good size. I wish the bed had been more comfortable. It was firm. My husband thought it was fine. It had the air conditioner unit that sits under the window and those tend to be noisy. I prefer central air. The breakfast was good. It was a full breakfast as opposed to a cereal toast and pastries. There was an automated pancake machine that was pretty cool. My husband brought his bike and there were bike lanes nearby. It was freeway close. We did not hear the freeway from our room.

• Stayed August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beaumont
Hampton Inn & Suites Banning-Beaumont
Holiday Inn Express Hotel  & Suites Banning
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
#1 of 9 in Redlands
Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa
Days Inn Banning Casino/Outlet Mall
Americas Best Value Inn/Beaumont

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Oak Valley? Share your experiences!