All reviewsstayed herefree breakfastwould stay here againnice locationmorongo casinopalm springsthe hotel stafffree washer and dryerpancake machinebreakfast staffthe rooms were nicelittle priceyhotel breakfastlaundry roompillowsoakfreeway
Reviewed March 29, 2011

This hotel and staff are wonderful. My 11 and 13 year old boys loved the driving range located at the hotel. The hotel gave us balls for free and we hit them for at least two hours. We stayed at the hotel because it is so close to Forest Falls where we went sledding.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2011

We stayed here for our second time last week (December, 2010). We enjoy this hotel enough to make it our unofficial half-way point between Arizona and Northern CA. The staff is REALLY friendly and professional. Upon check-out, one staff member in the hallway actually said, "Thanks for visiting. We hope to see you again!" That was impressive.

Convenient to the I-10 / 60 / 215 / 15 freeways.

Both visits, our room was spacious and clean. So clean, that I actually took a bath (yes!) on this last visit. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was simple, but the eating area was clean. There was a staff person in the eating area to replenish items.

The only "complaint" would be the television. We could barely get it to work this last time. (picture problem) We called the front desk and they offered to come fix it immediately (we passed). The next day, we reported the problem to the housekeeping staff and she said that she'd fix the problem immediately.

Also, this hotel is conveniently located next to cheap ice cream (Thrifty's ice cream at Rite Aid across the street) and a golf driving range across the parking lot. The family looks forward to this after a long ride in the car.

Will not hesitate to recommend this hotel. Just be sure to lock up your vehicle as it's next to a very busy freeway with lots of traffic. (We did not hear this traffic from the hotel.)

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank ThisFamilyTravels
Reviewed July 29, 2010

I require very little from a hotel, a quiet, clean, comfortable and dark room, and this one far exceeded my requirements. The room was sparklingly new with granite counter tops, large flat screen televisions and contemporary styling. The bed was comfortable, not too soft nor too hard and the pillows were labeled either firm or soft, a nice touch. The A/C worked perfectly, regulating the temperature of the room precisely without any clanging, banging or rattling. The walls were thick enough that I couldn't hear my neighbors and I didn't need the back-up pair of ear plugs I packed, just in case. The rates quoted online was $130 but when I called to book a room it was about 25% less so that's undoubtedly worth a try.

The hotel has a free breakfast buffet and even the pickiest eater should be able to find something satisfying. The staff kept it well stocked and clean despite the moderate volume of guests noshing. The only thing I can think of that would make it better is a wider variety of fresh fruit. The only offering was bananas and in the state that supplies most of the produce for the US I would imagine acquiring a couple oranges, apricots, berries and apples would be pretty simple. Still, it got me fed with healthy food and on the road that's not always easy.

The fitness room was a touch sparse with only a bike and treadmills but I got a workout on equipment that worked. There is an outdoor leisure pool and jacuzzi, both clean and pleasant.

The staff was always pleasant, sometimes quite friendly, meeting my every request promptly and with a smile.

Overall, it was worth every cent and I'd certainly come back as well as mention it to friends.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank lindygrey
Reviewed July 11, 2010

We stayed here for two nights in July. This hotel is what you'd want and expect in this type of hotel. It sits all by itself in Beaumont, visible from Hwy10 but no road noise whatsoever from inside the hotel. It's 3 floors with about 40 rooms on each floor. The hotel is very quiet, new looking and feeling, very clean, with a nice little lobby. There's a small outside pool and an even smaller exercise room (2-3 machines). The hotel offers free self-service laundry (which we didn't use). Free wired and wireless wifi in rooms. The staff was excellent. Given the small number of hotels in this area, this may be the only real choice but it's certainly an acceptable one. If I had to stay in Beaumont again I'd be more than willing to stay here again. No complaints about the hotel - more surprised at the lack of decent restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank psychcal
Reviewed June 25, 2010

My stay at this location was just fine. When staying at a property like this I am not expected to be blown away just well taken care of. Breakfast was good every morning and the hotel staff was accomodating. The only negative was that the beads were as hard as a 2x4.....soft sleepers beware

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family