“My Review”
Review of Motel 6 Beaumont

Motel 6 Beaumont
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Beaumont

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I stopped here late at midnight. The receptionist was rude and very attitude when I showed her I got a discount for military I got when I booked online. I think it may be because I woke her up at midnight. The area was not safe and my neighbors were so loud. My room was so dirty and it smelt very bad. I will not be back. Never.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Phoenix
Reviewed November 23, 2012

The overall experience makes me write to you to warn you to stay away!!!! The manager or owner runs the place in blue jeans so you know they do not care. They do not tell you that the train runs all night and blows its horn to ensure you do not have a good nights sleep. They have some very shady people, and it makes you question why you booked this hotel. Not to mention the fact it is very poorly lit. I have been at shady hotels before and I keep telling myself I will not do it again but here I am trying to warn you to lock up your cars and doors if you stay here. You get no sympathy from the manager.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank John L

Travelers are raving about these Beaumont hotels

Dusseldorf, Germany
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We booked the hotel online via the hotel homepage. The price was for 1 room (2 adults) included continental breakfast.
The room was on the ground floor with a queen size bed.
The bathroom had a bath, a toilet and a sink nearby. Also in the room were a microwave, fridge and a ironing board.
Unfortunately is near by the hotel a grade crossing and the whole night crossed hourly a train with a loud and long horn, so we had a hardly night.
The breakfast was very bad with a not drinkable orange juice, with coffe, small muffins and some cornflakes with milk.
We never come back again! Next time we will take a better and more silence hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Seal Beach, California
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The remodeled room was very nicely appointed. It was disappointing that I had to go to the office and get the current month HBO listing and a list of what channels were on the television.
The dining room was full of flies which made it difficult to eat.
There were a lot of people milling about long not the evening and since we had a ground floor room is was s little noisy.
The office staff was cheerful but they couldn't produce a bill and to hand write one since their printer was broken.

Room Tip: Backside of the motel away from the street
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank GerijonesLw
Santa Cruz, California
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I picked this place because of the location , and its a Best Western and they're owner operated. I like that the owners are typically there managing the property personally. The office staff was pleasant and parking was great. It was clean and quiet. UNTIL... the trains started rolling by. It wasn't too awfully bad, but every 45 minutes or so, you will hear the rumble, then the train-whistle. All-night-long. Otherwise I loved the place. On of the things i liked most was they put dimmers on all the lamps (see pictures) and being environmentally conscious, had motion sensors on all the light switched... Nice touch.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Danny_OI812
Humboldt County
Reviewed July 8, 2011

We stayed here because of the park and fly option and being a close ride to SFO International Airport. The rooms were clean and staff friendly. We were here over Mothers Day weekend so the onsite restaurant was pretty busy and we should have made reservations. They had 2 different menus for dinner and the one we were most excited to order off of was no longer being used (even though we had been given it to view while we waited) so all the yummy salad dishes were not available and they were not willing to substitute anything (possibly because it was busy with the holiday) The food wasn't that great that night, but we still enjoyed our visit.

Room Tip: The inground pool is small, but has a window in the pool wall that enables patrons of the bar to be...
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beaumont
Hampton Inn & Suites Banning-Beaumont
#3 of 10 in Hemet
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#4 of 5 in Beaumont

Been to Motel 6 Beaumont? Share your experiences!