“Excellent!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Excellent!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I love this restaurant. The food and the service is always first rate. Every meal I've ordered is delicious. Breakfast is especially good.

• Visited July 2013

Dewey, AZ
“thrifty”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I always enjoy eating here, old fashioned food and a great value. Staff is friendly and helpful

try it soon

Visited May 2013
Grand Terrace, California
“Good restaurant, but the service could be improved!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We have dined here at least four times and the food has been pretty good, but everytime the service has been lacking. Whether it is simply refilling our coffee without the need to ask or even worse waiting for too long, maybe they need to hire more staff to take care of their customers.

Their turkey dinner was s huge hit and the main reason I awarded this location 4 stars. If the food was as bad as the service, it would have rated much lower. Hopefully the owner reads these reviews and acts on them.

Hate to be negative, but their website is not the least helpful and a cookie cutter attempt at best.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank William F
Beaumont, California
“Love their soup and burgers!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Our family comes here regularly and we always try to order something that comes with a cup of soup. Fair warning, they're usually creamy, wicked calorie-bombs, but, man, they taste delicious! My hubby loves the Mexican entrees, my mother-in-law loves the turkey, liver (ewww), or meatloaf dinners, my daughters and I like trying everything. They have a lot of salads, sandwiches, burgers, breakfast, and Mexican items. If I had to pick my favorite, it would have to be those big, juicy burgers! Give 'em a try and you'll be back! They're not fancy, but they get 5-stars as how they compare to other restaurants/diners of this type.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Michelle A
Beaumont, California
“Overall great food”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I often visit The Beaumont Cafe, the buffalo chicken salad is my favorite but I've loved everything I've eaten there. The menu reads Big & Juicy hamburgers, they do not disappoint. You can also order breakfast and Mexican food. Don't miss out on a great little place with delicious food.

1 Thank Sheri R