“Good restaurant, but the service could be improved!”
Review of Beaumont Mexican Grill and More - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beaumont Mexican Grill and More
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We have dined here at least four times and the food has been pretty good, but everytime the service has been lacking. Whether it is simply refilling our coffee without the need to ask or even worse waiting for too long, maybe they need to hire more staff to take care of their customers.

Their turkey dinner was s huge hit and the main reason I awarded this location 4 stars. If the food was as bad as the service, it would have rated much lower. Hopefully the owner reads these reviews and acts on them.

Hate to be negative, but their website is not the least helpful and a cookie cutter attempt at best.

1  Thank William F

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Our family comes here regularly and we always try to order something that comes with a cup of soup. Fair warning, they're usually creamy, wicked calorie-bombs, but, man, they taste delicious! My hubby loves the Mexican entrees, my mother-in-law loves the turkey, liver (ewww), or meatloaf dinners, my daughters and I like trying everything. They have a lot of salads, sandwiches, burgers, breakfast, and Mexican items. If I had to pick my favorite, it would have to be those big, juicy burgers! Give 'em a try and you'll be back! They're not fancy, but they get 5-stars as how they compare to other restaurants/diners of this type.

1  Thank Michelle A
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I often visit The Beaumont Cafe, the buffalo chicken salad is my favorite but I've loved everything I've eaten there. The menu reads Big & Juicy hamburgers, they do not disappoint. You can also order breakfast and Mexican food. Don't miss out on a great little place with delicious food.

1  Thank Sheri R
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We stopped by this restaurant on way to Palm Springs. to me it was the
authentic home town local restaurant...good portions, good food and
priced right. I had a wonderful beef stew, and friend had a Mexican plate
which were both tasty and good.
This is a great place to stop and refresh.