“Awesome pizza”

Domenico's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 68 Restaurants in Beaumont
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: New to Beaumont and located right off Interstate 10, Domenico's Italian Kitchen serves up great Italian food at a very reasonable price. It has an extensive menu that features all of the Italian favorites. The Lasagna and Pasta dishes are great and their Pizzas are terrific. Two of our favorites are the Calabrese and Big D Pizza's. The "Individual" Pizza is about the size of a "Medium" Pizza at most other Italian restaurangs. The y also have a very tasty dinner salad; the small one will easily serve two people. Overall, a friendly staff and great food at an affordable price makes eating at Domienico's Italian Kitchen a must if you are in the area.
“Awesome pizza”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

The pizza here is to die for !! Always fresh and always crispy and full of flavor. Me and my family dine here at least once a week , it's very addicting.

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank ilovepizza28

Beaumont, California
“excellent pizza”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I wish they delivered. I love getting the individual Randy's calbrese pizza and a small antipasta salad. Enough for 2 with a little left over. It is on the salty side, but so delicious. The restaurant is loud and the bar height tables are a little annoying, but it is nice to have good Italian food nearby.

• Visited June 2014
Redlands, California
“Never again!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

May 17, 2014, we went to Domenico's in Beaumont for Dinner.

Never, never, never again!

Not the place to go.
Nothing courteous in how we were treated.
The food was horrible,
and, we were very badly treated.

There was only 1 tall table with very tall chairs. Not for older persons with a bad back...
We asked the waiter to move us as soon as a table became available, and he agreed.

Within just a few minutes, mid-salad... 2-3-4 tables all became available almost all at once...
The young waiter came to us and boldly said:
"Since you are already seated, would you mind just remaining at this table?"

I felt "put in my place", denied a simple stated request for comfort...

The food was greasy, portions were small... (but, who would want more if it is bad anyway?).

My back was hurting from the tall slippery chair...

I just could not wait for this ordeal to be done and just leave.
When a dining experience equates an ordeal... it speaks badly for the restaurant.

If a customer, for any reason whatsoever... requests to change table,
then, one should abide in the most prompt, courteous, helpful manner.

When we were being seated, there was a loud group at the end, laughing and screaming... totally oblivious to other diners... No respect for their " space"...
This detail seems important in a weird manner, as it sort of defines the type of establishment...

The food is horrible.
The service lacks class.
The tone of the restaurant is not pleasant, relaxing, enjoyable, classy.

A waiter's duties are not merely to bring the food, but, to see that the guests are comfortable, and satisfied with everything.

Being very boisterous in a restaurant... robs others of their enjoyment.
A lack of savoir faire and etiquette.

I can't say anything good, and, I could go on and on about all that was bad.
Never, never again!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank M T
Redlands, California
“Great Find in Beaumont!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My husband and I tried this place Friday. It was really good! Pretty crowded and very loud but a fun atmosphere. I would recommend the play background music. We started with the antipasto salad. So good! Lots of cheese! My husband had a calzone and I had chicken primavera with spaghetti. Both were super delicious! Very large portions! The wine list is quite small, nothing very nice, but the prices were good! The restaurant was really busy but our server did her best. A buss boy also helped us a lo, he got our wine and dessert. We will definitely go back . There are not a lot of good restaurants in Beaumont so this was a nice surprise. I'm happy we found it!

• Visited June 2014
Beaumont, California
“Large Quantity of Food”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

My wife picked up the Lasagna dinner for us one evening and there was enough food for each of us to have two meals. The food was good and the price was reasonable.

• Visited May 2014