“Go For The Spicy Chicken Soup”

Domenico's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 68 Restaurants in Beaumont
Cuisines: Italian
Description: New to Beaumont and located right off Interstate 10, Domenico's Italian Kitchen serves up great Italian food at a very reasonable price. It has an extensive menu that features all of the Italian favorites. The Lasagna and Pasta dishes are great and their Pizzas are terrific. Two of our favorites are the Calabrese and Big D Pizza's. The "Individual" Pizza is about the size of a "Medium" Pizza at most other Italian restaurangs. The y also have a very tasty dinner salad; the small one will easily serve two people. Overall, a friendly staff and great food at an affordable price makes eating at Domienico's Italian Kitchen a must if you are in the area.
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Stopped in for lunch on a Wednesday. Been there once before and enjoyed the pasta dishes but the "Spicy Chicken" soup was the reason for the second visit. Again we were not disappointed. Heard or read somewhere pizza is supposed to be their specialty so we ordered one with pepperoni and sausage. Delicious! The cold draft beer is a bonus.Clean establishment and friendly staff. Hope they open one in Riverside.

1  Thank Joe H

Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

Not your average italian restaurant..this is better!! With its family vibe, and casual setting, you feel like you are at home. The food is amazing and with the bigger portions, you can easily share a meal..well at least my 12 yr old and I could've, had I known how much food you get. :) I would definitely go back!

1  Thank amy t
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Great food and nice atmosphere. Had dinner with my son and we had a fantastic sausage pizza and a few beers. Could have been best pizza I've had since Italy. Stop in if you have a chance.

1  Thank Kevin G
Reviewed January 15, 2012

A recent addition to the restaurants in Beaumont, CA, Domenico's Italian Kitchen is conveniently located off I-10 at Oak Valley Parkway in the Oak Valley Plaza. We have been eating there since it opened and have not been disappointed. The menu includes all of the favorite Italian dishes, i.e. Pastas, Pizzas, Lasagna, Chicken, Veal and Eggplant Parmesian, just to name a few. The Pizzas are great. Our favorites are the "Big D Special" and "Calbrese" . The Pizzas are large; an Individual is about the size of most Medium pizzas. Their Pasta dishes are also excellent with one of our favorites being Linguini with Clam Sauce. Again the portions are large and, along with their outstanding house salad can easily be shared between two people. They also have Senior specials on the menu. In addition to the great food, Domenicos Italian Kitchen is also very wallet friendly, obviously a winning combination. If you are in the area and want great Italian food this is the place to go.

1  Thank Garymstoh
Reviewed January 15, 2012

I've always been a meat lovers pizza kinda guy. My wife has always been more health conscious, eating pizza very rarely and preferring vegetarian when she does. On our first visit to Domenico's we ordered half of each like we always do. I had no problem devouring my half as it was fantastic. What totally caught me by surprise though, is that Domenico's vegetarian pizza is off the charts incredible! The veggies are very fresh and BURSTING with flavor. I'm now in a win/win situation with my wife. We've finally discovered a truly great pizza near home AND she no longer shoots me down when I offer to go get us a vegetarian pizza. THANKS DOMENICO"S!!!!!!

1  Thank Marty K