I am staying at El Jardín in Playas Ecuador for a month. Maria and Juan Carlos are very accommodating and helpful. I feel very safe here. I am a single woman 58 years old . It is a 2 minute walk to the beach and .40 ride by bus to the city. There are many sand dollars on the beach to search for that are beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Jardin embraces all nature and ocean life lovers. We offer 12 units close to the beach (100 meters) with different ambiences, vegetation that attracts a variety of bird, gardens, children's playground and a great beach. Also we have soccer, mini tennis and a volley ball courts. Featuring 1 and 2 floor houses, suites equipped with comfortable rooms, A/C, living/dining room, kitchen and hammocks, and four comfortable bedrooms. We arrange ecotourism experiences such as dolphin watching, horseback riding or trekking and host special events. We are located only 1 hour away from Guayaquil. In the restaurant "El Colibri" you can enjoy ecuadorian typical food and italian food ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your El Jardin de Playas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Jardin De Playas Hotel Ecuador
- El Jardin De Playas Ecuador