“Delicius food, friendly staff, beautiful view!”

Ducey's on the Lake
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Bass Lake
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicius food, friendly staff, beautiful view!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We stayed at the Pines Resort and had several meals at Ducey's. I highly recommend the eggs benedict for breakfast and for dinner, they make a killer steak. Great cocktails too!

Madera, California
“A Night We Will Never Forget!!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My wife and I debated for months on where we were going to have our wedding. We finally chose Ducey's at Bass Lake as our destination. Could not have made a better choice. The location, service, personal support, and food are second to none. Hannah was absolutely wonderful and helped us every step of the way. There was no guess work or doubts when the day finally arrived. All chaos at that point was caused by family members. I would definitely recommend this venue to any of my friends and to anyone looking for an affordable, beautiful, and memorable wedding.

• Visited September 2012
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fine dining! Great atmosphere”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We had lunch and dinner here while we stayed at the Pines Resort. This restaurant offers a great view of the lake. Try to ask for a seat next to the window. Service was good. Hostess and Server were quite friendly, and menu offers many options. Presentation on the plate was done nicely and food was cooked and seasoned well.

It was a very romantic dinner experience for me and my husband.

• Visited October 2012
Upland, Ca
“private party”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

private party & open bar, what's not to like.
Staff was friendly & well prepared. The food was outstanding.

Visited October 2012
Conroe, Texas
“Great Place for a Romantic Dinner”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Went to dinner there on a Monday night, so they were not very busy. Great view of the lake. Our waitress was friendly. My husband had the steak and said it was alittle tuff. I had the salmon and it was good. We had the bread pudding for dessert and it was good also.
We used tripadvisor to find this place and the Bed and Breakfast we were staying at also recommend it on their list a favorite places.

• Visited September 2012

Been to Ducey's on the Lake? Share your experiences!