The Pines Resort
$135
ComfortInn
$129
Yosemite Southgate Hotel & Suites(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
$104
$97
Hotwire.com
Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Inn(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
$181
$146
BestWestern.com
$119
$89
$143
$545
Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite(Fish Camp)(Great Value!)
$275
$158
$143
Travelocity
All reviewslake viewspa suitefull kitchenbedroom and bathroomboat rentalsyosemite national parkpots and pansa bit tiredvisit yosemitehot tubstayed nightschaletloftaccommodationsfireplaceroomylodging
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 days. Very nice location the room was huge. We spent the days in Yosemite. The bar was nice and the bartender was to I forgot his name though. The weather was not so good the week I was there but still had fun. The only problem I had was that my room was not cleaned the whole time I was there but it wasn't a big deal for me. One other thing that bothered me a little was we got there around 1 pm and I didn't know check in wasn't till 4 pm which I think is a little late. I was hoping they would let us check in a little early since the place was not busy but they didn't. Still had a good time and I will be back soon.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Manny951
Tammie L, Front Office Manager at The Pines Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and will be returning. We try to accomodate early check ins as much as possible and rooms are cleaned every fourth day of your stay, you can request cleaning daily for no additional charge for future reference. Again we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

5 star food ! 5 star views ! 5 star service ! 6 of us stayed at the chalet on the hill , 2 queens bed & a Queen couch ,full kitchen with all needed equipment,large refrigerator , this all works very well. The parents stayed in the King rooms ( 5 Star ) candles , jet bath ,great bed, big porch , We plan to return. Great Staff . Great team Work!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank charlieviewpoint

I am so pleased to hear that both of your parties enjoyed your stay and that you both of your accomodations were satisfactory. We look forward to your return visit. Don't forget to tell your friends about us.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

My family stayed pines resort 2 days. I satisfied with both of room and outer environment.
At first space is very wide. we used 1st floor and 2nd floor. this included bed room, bath room(1st floor) living room, kitchen, balcony(2nd floor). And bed room is comfortable.
this resort locate at the near lake and many trees. We enjoyed fresh air, swimming pool and playing field.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Tammie L, Front Office Manager at The Pines Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

We are so very happy that you enjoyed your stay at The Pines Resort. We hope that you will bring friends with you as well on your next visit. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

The setting of this resort couldn't be more beautiful. The room was spacious and comfortable and we loved the big jet spa in the bathroom. Our only real complaint is that we got back to the room after a long day to find that our room was not cleaned at all which naturally would infuriate any guest - and we made sure that the "please clean our room" sign was on our doorknob! The front desk couldn't do anything about it and offered nothing to remedy this oversight; as if it wasn't their problem which really surprised us.
He restaurant was fantastic with huge picture windows, good food and very professional and friendly servers!

Room Tip: Stay in a lower flower if you have a lot of luggage - may be easier for you.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Johnbe
Tammie L, Front Office Manager at The Pines Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay as well as the restaurants. I would like for you to contact me regarding the issues you had during your stay. I am surprised to hear that front desk did not do anything for you. The front desk is usually very accomodating. Please contact me at 559-642-3121.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

A friend and I stayed here in June 2011 for about 3 days, in a chalet. Our intention was to stay here and go to Yosemite for a day from here, which we did. It's about a one hour drive from the park, but worth it in my opinion.
The views from the resort are simply stunning. You can swim in the lake or chill by the pool on a warm day.
The rooms are old, but charming. We stayed in chalets which were spacious and the overall experience of being in them was what made the trip. I slept on a fold out bed, which wasn't too comfy, but in all honesty I didn't mind.
I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Natasha1701
Tammie L, Front Office Manager at The Pines Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and have decided to come again. We hope we will see you again real soon.