“Totally unacceptable.”
Review of Palermo Pizza - CLOSED

Palermo Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I ordered hot wings. They arrived uncooked. I attempted to resolve this by contacting them. They made no attempt to apologize, understand or empathize. I asked to speak to a manager. The person on the phone (James) responded the he was the owner. I told him I was totally surprised my hit tone and taken back by his unprofessional demeanor...Very disappointing. Very bad..I will not ever contact this business again and I would highly discourage anyone from eating there and worst of all I would highly recommend you not contact them......And if James is actually the owner and should happen to read this, I would highly recommend to look up the book "A complaint is a Gift". You should be able to find it.....Read it. Cover to cover. That's about the only thing I can recommend. I do this so hopefully no one else has do intersect with the James I interacted with....to potential customers.... I recommend you go anywhere else. At Dickies right across the street everyone is nice appreciative and friendly...Please keep in mind as well that most of my other reviews have been overwhelmingly positive...so just imaging how bad this place must be.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I made the mistake of not ordering pizza in a pizza restaurant. This place also has an extensive pasta, sandwich and salad menu. I ordered the chicken fettucine alfredo and was really disappointed. Way too much sauce and the chicken was obviously a frozen strip in its previous life. The salad was nothing to write home about. It was simply a bit of iceberg lettuce leaves, a few strips of green pepper, two slices of tomato, and some sliced black olives. People were coming into the restaurant and ordering pizza so I learned my lesson!