“Enjoyable Stay !!!”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Banning
city of angels
“Enjoyable Stay !!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

I stayed there for six nights and my stay was quite enjoyable. The location was not very scenic because it is adjacent to the 10 freeway, but fortunately the freeway traffic did not bother me at all. The room was clean and the maid service was very good. The breakfast was very good. I do love the waffles. There is dry cereals, juices, fruits and hot eggs and a
hot meat dish every morning. Charlene is a great hostess. The hotel is not as new at the one in Corona, but I would stay there again if the Corona location is not a practical distance.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the opposite side of the 10 freeway.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Mesa, Arizona
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2012

My family stayed here over the Christmas Holiday. Well, one night is all we got; for the next morning woke up to a couple of bugs on the wall. Low and behold, they were bedbugs. The managment sent for an exterminator and sure enough they were full blown bedbugs: ALL OVER the room. After talking with the management; all they did was comp the room and ask us to leave quietly; oh then my brother went to talk to them and the management offered $100 out of petty cash to have us wash our cloths. Our family Christmas celebration with our nephew and his family was over, we were not about to go to his house with our bags, purses, diaper bag (yes, we have a baby) and invest his house with bedbugs. Left Beaumont that afternoon and drove all the way back to Phoenix. Threw away at lot of our stuff, washed what we could at the laundry mat and still have not brought the porta crib in from the outside in fear of bedbugs in our home. Contacted Corporate and guess what they offered us? Yes, another night stay at "the same hotel", Really? We will never go back there, they are crazy to think we would. The hotel was extremely busy, in fact full. Did they tell everyone else there staying that they had bedbugs? I bet not. We always stayed at Hampton Hotels when we could; I would say no more.

If you have a choice, don't stay in this one or at least ask about their bedbugs and how they treated the hotel to get rid of them.

Another note: I still can't believe, while we were talking about leaving and they asked us to leave, people were checking in - and they were not told a think. Wow is all I can say.

Hope they have cleared it up.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank Diana T
Desloge, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2012

My sister and i stayed at this hotel due to the death of our sister, who lived at sun lakes. and we want to say that we were treated as nice as anyone could be treated at this time. I want to say that Charlene and Tina need to be reconised as the top employess at Hampton Inn they went far beyond their duties to help us. If all of your employes were as great as them you would never have an open room on any night of the year. We also stayed there this passed summer in July and Charlene is the best worker in the dinning room of any hampto Inn i have stayed at, and i have stayed at many all across the united states. I want Charlene and Tina to be informed of this note i have sent. I will always recomend this Hampton Inn to all i know who is travling to Ca. Charlene keep the food stocked and the dinning area cleaned at all times. The girl who was there when Charlene was off could not keep up with it, the girl who worked the front desk had to do most of the work in the dinning room as well as her desk job. WE love Hampton Inn in banning.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Shirley S
Ocoee, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2011

Hampton Inn is always my first choice, because I know I won't have unpleasant surprises. Well, as my girlfriend and I decided to go shopping in the Desert Hills outlet, Hampton Inn Banning was our first choice. And we were pleasantly surprised. The breakfast was great. Charlene, the responsible for the food, was so nice to us and other guests. There was bacon, two kinds of eggs, lots of pastries, fruits, everything you expect on a nice breakfast. And I had a fresh memory of other Hampton Inn breakfasts, because we had just left another Hampton Inn, in San DIego, in which we didn't have an experience that nice.

Other than breakfast this hotel is very modern, nice furniture, nice TV, smells good, everything looking brand-new. One of the best Hampton Inns I've ever been to.

Congratulations to Charlene and the whole team. I would definitely go back.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms with a view to the pool. You will have a beautiful mountain landscape in front of yout...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank FlavioQ
North Hills, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2011

Love the chain of Hampton Inn and it's affiliates and this one is definitely no exception. The staff was great and friendly, the hotel was very clean all throughout, it had a nice breakfast selection, the rooms were of nice size and very accomodating.... and all this for a great price! Overall, one of the best places to stay in this area.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jeff K
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2011

Definately the nicest in this area. Our stay was good. The rooms are clean and the beds comfortable. The breakfast isn't ellaborate but filling and plenty of options for everyone.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

This is my preferred hotel since 2008. Have stayed here approx. 15 times since. Always friendly staff, fast check-in. Try to avoid weekends since it can become crowded.

Room Tip: Stay at the rear side of hotel.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank DoDutch
Also consider these accommodations in or near Banning
Holiday Inn Express Hotel  & Suites Banning
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Oak Valley
Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa
Days Inn Banning Casino/Outlet Mall
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 10 in Hemet
Hampton Inn & Suites Hemet

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Banning-Beaumont? Share your experiences!