“Decent breakfast.”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Bradley
“Decent breakfast.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

We stopped here for breakfast on our way out of Palm Springs. It was my first visit to a Carrow's and found the food to be decent. I wasn't too impressed with the service we got; especially since there weren't too many other customers.

• Visited June 2014
Thank K. B

Banning, California
“Miserable experience - How do they keep the doors open?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

Miserable service - extremely long wait to eat after you walk in the door! It's just not acceptable!

• Visited February 2014
Beaumont, California, United States
“second visit, not so good”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

We stopped in to have the prime dinner special for two...it was not listed or advertised anywhere in the restaurant, so we figured they no longer had the special. After my boyfriend ordered the Prime Rib dinner anyhow, the waitress didn't let us know about the special, so I ordered something else. Both of our meals were not good at all. My fish and chips were burnt; my boyfriends prime rib was horrible, he didn't even finish it and the vegetables: ugh...my boyfriend actually went to find where the drinks were poured bcs we had been waiting for quite awhile for refills. The other waiter just walked around him and said "excuse me". wow! what a difference in visits. We were so disappointed, and should've mentioned something to the manager, but were so tired, we just left.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Pamela M
California
“OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Food is the same as any other Carrows. It's okay...nothing special. It was clean and the service was okay.

• Visited November 2013
netivot
“Lovely staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

although the food wasn't amazing, this was more than made up for by the service, our waiter and the lovely lady who showed us to a table were amongst the nicest people we've met in a restaurant, I was even given a 10% discount as the meal took a little longer than expected. They have a huge choice of food at unbelievable prices, our meal for 2 came to under $20. Would advise them to keep mineral water in stock as water from tap was undrinkable, which was probably why they offered it with lemons.

Visited December 2013