“Excellent”

Cuisines: Japanese
Los Angeles, California
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

First off, I could go there just for the stir fried rice. It's definitely the best I've ever had. I love the terayaki stir fry combination with beef, chicken, shrimp. I'm not a sushi person but my adult son is and he says it's the most amazing sushi he's ever had.

Sweet, caring, professional staff, too. Great place.

Visited May 2013

Anaheim
“Great food and better service!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I stopped by this place on the way back home from camping after finding it on tripadvisor.

Im glad I did! The Pad Thai was great and my friend liked the Yellow Curry. The regular iced tea was fresh brewed... I had about 8 glasses. The service was really good because of the friendly staff. I really recommend this place!

• Visited April 2013
Beaumont
“Pleasant Surprize!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Never knew this place existed until a friend brought me here for dinner. I've driven past is for years but never gave it a second thought. Great sushi, calif. rolls and tempura!!

• Visited December 2012
“Gem in banning”
Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

delicious food and large portions for the price. Great pad kee mow and its one of their recommendations. Quick service as well.

“Awesome !!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

The food was excellent .. I love sushi so I been here many times . I like rainbow roll , spicy salmon tempura roll and shrimp tempura roll .. Awesome !!!

Been to Zen? Share your experiences!