“One night stay, nice hotel”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Banning
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Banning
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Arrived late evening after flight from LAX. We planned a shopping day at Cabazon outlets so this Banning is only 10 minute drive away. Found a good rate using Priceline.com and paid not much more than a motel nearby. This hotel was along side of Interstate 10 but you could hardly hear the noise of traffic in the room. We were on the 3rd floor facing west. Clean, modern, and free breakfast was above expectations (choices are eggs, cinnamon buns, cereal, coffee/tea, yogurts, pancakes, juice). If you can get a good rate, would definitely be the best choice in Banning by a long shot.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Banning

Reviewed September 18, 2012

We had traveled all day and had no reservation because we did not know where we would end up. We pulled off, they said "no problem" and a AAA rate to boot--even on short notice. It was shiny new, clean and Martin at the desk was wonderful! The rooms were very clean and nice, it was so quiet even though right off the freeway. Just the rest we needed to continue on. A great breakfast is included in the price.

Room Tip: I am sure you could ask for a room farthest from the freeway.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2012

If you are looking for a clean hotel, you will find it at this Holiday Inn Express & Suites located in Banning. We went to Ventura for a visit and decided to stay here on our way back. We were surprised to see such a great place in a small town. The rooms were very comfortable for two, included a sitting area. The suite had a microwave and fridge, with a 4 cup coffee maker. It came with a full hot breakfast, which included biscuits and gravy, eggs, link sausage and hotcakes and all the other continental breakfast you get from other hotels! Great stopover hotel....

Room Tip: We had a beautiful view of the parking lot..!!..LOL ! No matter what room you will get, it will be...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Needed to find a last minute location between Ca and Az, close to the outlets (there, I said it). Holiday Inn fit the bill. Very nice service, accomodating. What you expect from the Holiday Inn no matter where u go. Only one thing I will flag. There is something messed up with their Wifi setup. Down at the lobby works beautiful, in the hallways works good. But as soon as we got inside the room, no dice. I'm sure had I had my laptop it would have been different, but we were coming back from vacation; an iphone, couple of itouchs, and a Nook is all we had. None could connect. I am no fan of ithings (iphone, itouch, whatever), but one thing i know, they are pretty standard; yet efen those infernal things would not connect inside the room. The front desk did offer to switch rooms, but we were tired from the trip and could not try the room before switching. So there it is ,big issues with wifi connectivity; at least in our room. I should add that if we were staying longer; or we had really needed the connectivity i have no doubt the front desk would have corrected the issue.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank languer
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights. Check in was great everyone on staff was very friendly and helpful. My room had a king size bed and was very roomy. Bed was comfortable and bathroom was nice. Had the free breakfast in the mornings. A nice variety of hot and cold items. Loved the cinnamon rolls. Right next to the freeway but I did not hear it. My room was in the middle of hotel so not next to freeway but not next to the street. I have not one complaint about this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This was a very nice hotel for the most part. We are Platinum Priority Club Rewards members, and asked for an upgraded room with a couch. What we got was actually a suite. The hotel clerk did seem as though she was hesitant to upgrade us but she did. The room was very nicely appointed and the bed was quite comfortable. The hot breakfast came with scrambled eggs or omelets, bacon or sausage, and biscuits and gravy...not bad for hotel breakfast. I did however notice that they did not restock the milk and certain breakfast items unless requested. I stopped one guest from using cream on his cereal by telling the hostess that they needed to restock the milk...he was quite thankful. I was surprised, though, that the guest laundry room had no trash receptacle and every time I had to dry a load I would have to get the hotel clerk to come start the dryer. She said someone had jammed it up and that now every time you use it she has to come reset it. That did not seem up to Holiday Inn standards to me, and was inconvenient for both of us. They also need to keep change on hand for those needing to do laundry. She was very limited on how much she could give me in quarters. The front desk had a back room, where most of the front desk clerks hung out, but I personally think that gives the guest the feeling that no one is around to assist them or you are disturbing them from whatever it is they are doing. I much prefer a hotel where the front desk clerk is visibly present and readily available to assist you. All in all not a bad hotel and I would recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback we truly appreciate you taking time to post your review on trip advisor. We look forward to your next Visit.

Delmont Crawford

Reviewed June 25, 2012

My husband and I needed a hotel near the Morongo Casino because their Saturday rates were outrageous for an overnight stay. We found the Holiday Inn Express online and decided to give it a try. We were greeted by a lovely hotel attendant who quickly checked us in and accommodated our requests. Our room was nice, clean and safe for a quick overnighter. Althought it's near the 10 freeway, the room windows are designed where traffic noice was never an issue. They offered a complimentary breakfast (we didn't eat there so I can't review the food), but it smelled good from a distance.

Thank you Holiday Inn Express - we'll remember you for our next stay!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Banning
Hampton Inn & Suites Banning-Beaumont
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Oak Valley
Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa
Days Inn Banning Casino/Outlet Mall
Hyatt Palm Springs
Hyatt Palm Springs
#38 of 73 in Palm Springs
Travelodge Banning Casino and Outlet Mall

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Banning? Share your experiences!