“Do Not Miss This Restaurant”
Review of Cindy's Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cindy's Restaurant
Ranked #198 of 887 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I found myself getting an oil change at Juffy Lube in the same parking lot as Cindy's. I had not been there before and I was hungry. As I approached the front door I was met by the wonderful smell of breakfast cooking. Inside I was greeted quickly and shown to a seat. Coffee was there with a menu right aftrer that.

I ordered chicken fried steak and house fried potatoes. It was out of this world. My coffee cup was kept topped off and I was asked if everything was alright several times.

It was almost like being in my mom's kitchen many years ago. If you get the chance to be near, or even close to Cindy's you should stop in for a meal delight.

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

We just moved to this side of Bakersfield so we decided to try a place close by. I was pretty impressed. I could decide so I got a everything sandwich which was delicious and great the next day in the oven. Onion rings were sooo good. Some of the best I've ever had. I
Would definitely go back. I wanna try breakfast next time. Also waitress was a doll.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I've given this place three chances because I live nearby. I've been disappointed each time. It's kind of hard to screw up breakfast items, but they do a great job of it. The last time I was there, it was very late at night, so it wasn't crowded at all (maybe three tables occupied). It took about half an hour to get our food. Not one of my favorite places, to be sure.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food was ok, the waitress was very friendly. I'd go back, but not in a "oooo I really crave Cindy's" type of way. It could use some updating and maybe a new chef - I had the steak ordered medium rare which came out over cooked and a little charred. And the fries were ok, though you had to ask for them to be crispy.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

The breakfeast is great...Biscuits and gravy delish....Making me hungry right now...Nice people and fast.