“Great Mexican in Bakersfield”
Review of La Costa Mariscos

La Costa Mariscos
Ranked #4 of 849 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We stayed in Bakersfield on our way to Yosemite. Chose this place based on TA reviews and very glad we did. Had to wait about 15mins for a table but worth the wait. Fajitas amazing and chicken colorado delicious, flavours suberb. good service and very reasonable prices.

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

We selected this restaurant based upon TA reviews returning home from Sequoia National Park to Las Vegas. Chips and salsa were delicious. Guacamole was acceptable not outstanding. We were a party of 9. Everyone enjoyed their meals. Omg the favored were chicken and mole, fajitas, both seafood and mixed. The ceviche was a HUGE serving and was tasty. The kids loves the quesadillas. Drinks were large. The coffee has a slight cinnamon aroma.

The restaurant is very cute. It is very clean, including the bathrooms. We recommend the restaurant highly. There is easy access off the 99 and 58.

1  Thank DaraTheExplorer
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Thank you tripadvisor for helping me find this cute little Mexican restaurant. Menu is extensive and food was good, especially the shrimp. Staff were very courteous and efficient and even offered their suggestions in a non-pushy way. My only dislike was the lemonade - not fresh as I had hoped for but tasted like Minute-maid. I would certainly go back here but just order a different beverage.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Food is ALWAYS great! The are known for their seafood and Chile Verde. I love order the Chili Verde Nacho's!

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Best Mexican Sea Food Rest in town!!! My family enjoy several dishes from this family own rest. Some of my fav's are fish taco's with special sauce and botana marina and my sister in law love's the large sea food platter that not only is it great but wow does is look amazzzing!!!! And of course we could not forget they have the best Michelada's in town! That go great with the Bakersfield HEAT!! The service is amazing and I tell everybody I know go say hi to Alex and enjoy some great Puerto Vallarta Mexico Sea food here in Bakersfield.