“Comfortably Satisfied”

Vagabond Inn Bakersfield South
Ranked #33 of 63 Hotels in Bakersfield
Reviewed December 24, 2013

We stayed here over the weekend on our way to visit family. After a long drive it felt good being nicely greeted by the receptionist Lili. We were informed of the breakfast that they have and the strawberry waffles were very satisfying. Recommended for the next family coming down the 99.

• Stayed: December 2013
vagabondinnsouth, Director of Sales at Vagabond Inn Bakersfield South, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

my stay there was nice. the rooms were nice. i loved the breakfast hours. I like how this location is close to the local restaurants and stores. I think Lily Was her name? Shes a good person to communicate with. ill come again

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our location. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you again!

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I stayed at this hotel two days ago attentive staff, room was clean, pillows fluffy, took minutes to check in and out . located adjacent to a starbucks.excellent dog lawn area with poop bags provided.we stayed less than 12 hours and we wish we didn't have to leave, breakfast was great and delicious thanks to the front desk clerk name alma i learned how to make the hot waffles in the magic machine for the first time i will definitely recommend my family and friends to this hotel.!

• Stayed: December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay as well as the waffle maker! Most guests are very fond of it. We hope to see you again in the near future! Thank you again!

Reviewed December 21, 2013

I stayed a night here with my wife while we were visiting her family in Bakersfield and I have to say I was pleased with the overall experience. The room was kept very neat and the staff were great. We were helped by a young lady named Lily who was very friendly. I do recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a more-than-decent stay for a good price.

• Stayed: December 2013

Thank you for taking your time to review our property. At Vagabond Inn South we appreciate all feedback from our guests. We are very happy to hear the you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I stayed at the vagabond a few weeks ago and I was very surprised since I don't do hotels motels or anything
The night we stayed I was helped by a girl with green hair I believe her name was Elizabeth lol
My room was very comfortable and clean the breakfast was really good warm biscuits and gravy? I could not pass at all! Also had security which assured me my truck was safe! I would definitely be staying more often.

• Stayed: December 2013
vagabondinnsouth, Director of Sales at Vagabond Inn Bakersfield South, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our Mrs. Elizabeth is very spunky with her green hair! We are very happy to hear that she helped in making your stay worthwhile. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Stayed at this hotel as we wer moving from santa paula to sacramento. We hit the road to sac. Really late my husband was exhausted from packing and moving all day, we decided to stop because a 37.99 sign caught our attention as we got to the lobby the desk clerk elizabeth told us she didnt have those rooms available anymor but she offered us two beds for a lower price! Exhausted as we wer we took it! Room was beautiful it had wood floors and was very roomie. When we woke, we turned in our keys and also ate breakfast which was yummy! My family and I would definitely be staying here again!

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I stayed at this hotel a few weekz ago was helped by a liz it was late but she made sure i got a room she gave me a good price and also offered me breakfast which i took lol also told me if ever i needed anything i would be able to push 0 on my room phone and she would be on the other side of the line. Luckily i had no complaints i was very satisfied with my room and amazing service! I will definitely be staying in this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for your review on our property! At Vagabond Inn South our guests opinion is very important to us. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Thanks again,