“Nice motel!”

Ranked #27 of 63 Hotels in Bakersfield
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
“Nice motel!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Comfy bed and clean room. I was pleasantly surprised. Will stay at LaQuintas again soon. Stayed there because tired of bad beds and dingy rooms at Days Inn and for about same price we stayed here. Just wish there was La Quinta in more of the places I travel too.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 6, 2013

The staff was very friendly the room was clean inside. The outside was ok, not great. It was a great stay over all. I got in late and they kept my reservation and they greeted me. My room was ready and they gave me a great room location. I would stay there again and I recommend anyone stay there.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Paso Robles, California
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I visit Bakersfield about once a month and typically stay at LaQuinta North, which is a safe and comfortable place to stay. This trip North had no reservations and I needed dog friendly hotel. This hotel does not feel safe. When I was checking-in there was a man who was barefoot and appeared homeless who came in and stood at the check-in desk while the clerk described where my room was located (frightening). When the desk clerk could tell I was uncomfortable she explained that there is a security guard on duty. It is now midnight and I cannot sleep. I have a man and woman directly outside my door fighting. Supposedly there is security officer but I haven't seen anyone. My dog will not get any potty breaks until daylight. I will NEVER stay here again!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank CHRIS H

Travelers are raving about these Bakersfield hotels

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I brought my family here and we felt completely safe. We had to park on the backside near the pool. None of us felt threatened. We even took our 2 little girls swimming. The only sad part about our stay is that we missed breakfast so I had to go buy it. We have no gripes about this location. Our room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank lmari535
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We have been staying in Bakersfield every weekend so we can visit my Dad through his treatment at the nearby Brain injury facility.
We arrived late at night and had my Brother not been with my Mom and I we would not have felt comfortable walking from our car to the room! Rooms on the outside, they were ok clean wise, rusted out tub bare bones room.

No maid service had been done when we returned to our room at 4pm when we called to see why and get new towels the desk clerk acted surprised that we could possibly need that.
The breakfast was ok, terrible coffee and plenty of seedy shoeless patrons eating.

We have stayed in many hotels in the area and you couldn't pay me to stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank CocoNine
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 8, 2013

La Quinta is overall the best hotel I have ever stayed in and let me tell you I usally stay at the Marriott and this La Quinta was quite impressive. I would diffently stay there in the future it was the best nights sleep I got on my travels from Seattle to Arizona. Thank you for making me feel so good for my road trip the next day. Patty

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family