“Business” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 61 Hotels in Bakersfield
Pittsburg, United States
“Business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Very nice Hotel and attentive staff. I have stayed at this hotel several time before as it is convenient while traveling from Northern CA to Southern CA and back. And as a Hilton Honors member I have always been treated great here.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel every time we pass through Bakersfield, not anymore. Seems every time we stay it gets a little more worst than last time. Will look in the area for other accommodations. The room conditions is outdated, the smell in the room get worst each trip and the price for what is received is not equal to the other hotels in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Bill M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Bakersfield, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Thank you for your candid review of your recent stay with our hotel. I'm very sorry that the condition of your guestroom did not meet your expectations, since the comfort and safety of our guests is our highest priority. It may be worth noting that the initial planning is underway for our upcoming renovation. I sincerely hope you’ll give us another try the next time your travels bring you to the area.
Santa Ana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. I wish I could have stayed longer, but I was only here on business. I can't beleive they give you fresh warm cookies at 1 am (when I checked in). The room was big and the bed was comfy.

1 Thank Arianna F
Long Beach, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Overall great staff, love the location as it relates to my Bakersfield monthly business trips. Lobby and restaurant look great with all of the recent upgrades. The rooms need a little TLC. I’m a loyal Hilton customer & thank you for caring enough in providing this format for customer feedback / Steve

1 Thank Steve G
Highland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Stayed here for work and I loved the room. It was nice and big and the air conditioner work great! the room was about 70 degrees and outside it was 100...lol. The room was spacious and the hotel was very nice and clean. I would stay here again....

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Rjduran2
santa maria, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

The staff were so helpful, often anticipating my needs. I always found my room clean and well stocked with fresh towels and toiletries. The staff were always accommodating and attentive. It seemed to me that everyone that worked there was always in a great mood and it showed in how they interacted with me. Also, appearance and cleanliness of the lobby and hall ways clearly showed that the staff employed there really cared about were they worked. A kind of reflection on the type of individuals employed by Hilton, if you will. The rooms were surprisingly quite and smelled fresh. Everything worked just fine.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Bakersfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Thank you for the awesome experience that my family and I had while we stayed at your hotel! The room was clean and the fridge in the room was so convenient for us! I will def be staying there next year when we come back for our annual convention or any other time that we go out of town and need a room to stay in!!Thank you so much and the staff at the front desk were super friendly! Also the cookie at check in was so delicious!! =) Oh yes and my 5 year old son who is beyond picky cannot stop talking about how comfortable the beds were!! LOL. Thank you again!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends