DoubleTree by Hilton Bakersfield
$132
$127
Travelocity
1,259 results
All reviewswarm cookiesbreakfast buffetan older hotelconventioncostcostarbucksroomyvegashwy
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Very nice Hotel and attentive staff. I have stayed at this hotel several time before as it is convenient while traveling from Northern CA to Southern CA and back. And as a Hilton Honors member I have always been treated great here.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel every time we pass through Bakersfield, not anymore. Seems every time we stay it gets a little more worst than last time. Will look in the area for other accommodations. The room conditions is outdated, the smell in the room get worst each trip and the price for what is received is not equal to the other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Bill M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Thank you for your candid review of your recent stay with our hotel. I'm very sorry that the condition of your guestroom did not meet your expectations, since the comfort and safety of our guests is our highest priority. It may be worth noting that the initial planning is underway for our upcoming renovation. I sincerely hope you’ll give us another try the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. I wish I could have stayed longer, but I was only here on business. I can't beleive they give you fresh warm cookies at 1 am (when I checked in). The room was big and the bed was comfy.

1  Thank Arianna F
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Overall great staff, love the location as it relates to my Bakersfield monthly business trips. Lobby and restaurant look great with all of the recent upgrades. The rooms need a little TLC. I’m a loyal Hilton customer & thank you for caring enough in providing this format for customer feedback / Steve

1  Thank Steve G
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Stayed here for work and I loved the room. It was nice and big and the air conditioner work great! the room was about 70 degrees and outside it was 100...lol. The room was spacious and the hotel was very nice and clean. I would stay here again....

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business