“Family oreinted, safe an convient location, clean quite area very pleased!!!!.”

Econo Lodge Bakersfield Fairgrounds
Econo Lodge Bakersfield Fairgrounds
Ranked #37 of 63 Hotels in Bakersfield
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Family oreinted, safe an convient location, clean quite area very pleased!!!!. Very clean rooms excited services motel manager/owner along wit his family are very professional respectful an nice buisness owners out of the others I've stayed. Near the mall food shopping gas restaurants and freeway for travelng!! Very happy staying here in this quite safe motel community they make u feel like family! Home sweet sweet!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I was reading the reveiws and was honestly tooken back by the negative ones.I have stayed at the California Best Inn numerious times as well as many other hotels in Bakersfield CA,this place of ALL is the only i would recommend for anyone!I have never came accross one problem staying here,I have always felt 100% comfortable,100% safe,and left 100% pleased.This place is family owned,and family oriented.How anybody came up with drugs and prostatution boggles my mind.I personally dont know how this place would come accross as such only thing i could think of is if you are involved in doing so,along with the owner having to kick you out i gaurenty there is a reason behind that as well.I would much rather stay in a place with management who is hands on and willing to ask other costumers to leave if needed its nice to have managemnt there to manage!oposed to managemnt that does nothing at all and could care less if your staying in a room next to a rowdy bunch.The rooms are very nice,clean and spacious.The beds are alwaaays clean rather big and real comfertable ,Bathrooms are nice and clean.The fridgerator and microwave both spotless clean!I love the pool area CLEAN POOL AND SPA a nice place for you and the family to enjoy exspecially summer time. All and all this place is the BEST STAY FOR THE PRICE.

Room Tip: The rooms closer to the front are nicer,or on the side of the pool if you are staying a few days or...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2012

For the price this place is very very nice. The owner is a nice guy and takes pride in his place. Pool and spa were clean. Convienent location. Nice beds. I came for work and will definitely stay here again. Staff were all very nice and very professional. Did I mention great value? Not sure what else to say... Yes sir! You betcha!

1  Thank Chamuco
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I have stayed at the California Best Inn on several occasions during the past 18 months. I have always found my room to be clean and comfortable. My refrigerator and microwave have always been clean and in working order. I usually request a room closer to the front office somewhere around 103 to 108. I have never seen any nefarious activity during my stays.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Reviewed July 7, 2012

This place seriously needs to get closed down!! Its drug dealers prostitution going on when you complain he threatens to kick you out without refund the rooms are GROSS he gave dirty towels out the room smelled. bed bugs I would rather sleep outside than this place save your money and go elsewhere

2  Thank prettybarbie
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I travel for a living and I am the owner so cover all my own cost. I look for cleanliness, cost, service. This is the best deal with the nicest people in all of Bakersfield.
They will accommodate and try to please.

Room Tip: Just ask for your preferences and they will accommodate you!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business