Ramada Limited Bakersfield North
HolidayInn.com
$141
$136
Agoda.com
All reviewsbowling alleywaffleshot tubking bedfirst floorbusiness tripfront desk staffwould stay againgreat place to staymaritzafreewayfridgejetsclerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 7, 2011

Can't really argue with previous commenters. The place is indeed a bit of a rat-hole. When I arrived, a shady-looking individual was trying the doors of all the cars in the car park, something that didn't seem to occasion any surprise to the desk clerk. (The property does, I was informed, share a single security guard with the neighbouring restaurant: one way or another, he or she wasn't in evidence the night I stayed there.) The furniture and bedding were stained--of the three pillows provided, only one was not mottled with secretions of various indefinable origins--and the towels in the bathroom were non-uniform shades of grey. Altogether I was glad to get out of this establishment. It's very conveniently located, just yards from the interstate, but that pretty much exhausts the list of its attractions. Lone females in particular might want to look elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Businesstraveller5
Reviewed February 10, 2011

no hot water and wi fi were on and off. The room is clean and nice. I can't comment on the price since I got it from Priceline for $ 40. Refrig. did not work either.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 12, 2011

This hotel is a criminal organization. I booked for 10 days on business. My grandmother died and I had to check out early and go to a funeral. The hotel refused, on several occasions, to refund me for the nights that I did not stay.

The rooms are also old and dirty.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank hosswire
Reviewed November 13, 2010

My husband and I booked jacuzzi suite here. This place is a joke, why put a jacuzzi tub in a living room if it is only a single person tub?Maybe 2 garden gnomes could enjoy a soak together.....Whole room was extremely worn. Wallpaper peeling, furniture and baseboards scuffed, everything could stand a good cleaning. If it wasn't already so late we arrived we probably would have gone elsewhere. Housekeeping is clearly not a priority change and other junk behind the dresser and fast food napkins left in microwave. Best part was finding dead roaches in the morning on the wet bar.

• Stayed: November 2010
2  Thank brettbutlerisok
Reviewed October 6, 2009

First, I checked out the Ramada Ltd. at Wible Road, cause it was $20 cheaper. Turned around the moment I stepped into the 'lobby'. It was just disgusting, so I decided to give Ramada Limited Suites a chance and I was not disappointed. It looked way better than the other one and the check in staff was very friendly. I got a great room for $56 which was very spacious and clean. The bed was ok, TV, fridge and telephone worked just fine. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo