Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$99
eDreams$99
FindHotel$99
Traveluro$103
1,011 results
All reviews mexican restaurant rabobank arena stay there again great place to stay free breakfast road trip one night stay las vegas bw property amtrak pet california freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed April 4, 2019

Very clean, pretty, and well appointed. Included breakfast was served (order from a menu), not buffet, very fast service. Excellent comfortable beds and pillows, spacious room. Pool area was attractive, next to a landscaped water channel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank EvyGT
BWHillHouse, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hill House, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed March 19, 2019

We stayed 3 nights in a pet room. Floors were absolutely filthy. The dog spilled a little water on the wooden floor. I used a white wash cloth to wipe up the water, a space about 1 square foot. Cloth was black when I was done. There were dust bunnies all over the floor. There was old soap scum in the shower soap holder. I had to go to the service desk 3 times before the floors were cleaned. Was a room with 2 beds, I had to go to the desk clerk because house keeping for got to put a blanket on the bed. I was very dissappointed.

Room tip: Use the Mariott across the street
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank roberttL2514JD
BWHillHouse, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hill House, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience presented during your stay. Your feedback is of utmost importance to us as we continue to strive for the very best in customer care. We thank you for sharing your concerns with us and hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 19, 2019

Very nice common and private areas. Breakfast was fresh instead of the ready made fare usually offered. Associates polite and helpful. Close to all the downtown attractions many within walking distance. Only drawback can be the rush hour traffic.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
BWHillHouse, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hill House, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 18, 2019

Although the assistance at check in was great the checkout experience was not. I informed them at check in I wished to pay in cash at time of check out and was told it would not be a problem. During check out they charged my card even when I was standing at the desk with cash in my hand. He did not offer to correct the error after I told him I wanted to pay cash, never mentioning he was going to charge my card or ask if that's what i wanted until I said I wanted to pay in cash. The floor i was staying on smelled strongly of raw marijuana, which gives me a head ache and there was no way to avoid it. There was people yelling in the halls and adjoining rooms until 3:00 in the morning and constant sirens running up and down the street outside. The included breakfast severely lacked options with out eggs, which my wife is allergic to and can not eat.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Road14296810571
BWHillHouse, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hill House, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Reviewed March 14, 2019

nice hotel very fast check in and check out very nice continental breakfast and very friendly staff. they have onsite laundry and a restaurant in the hotel as well. I will stay here again. this place was very clean as well

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your feedback! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope to welcome you again in the near future.