Lowest prices for your stay
HIExpress.com
$127
Free cancellation until 10/31/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$127
Free cancellation until 10/31/21
Traveluro
$118
Priceline$127
Hotels.com$127
travelup.com$140
All reviews front desk nice room buck owens crystal palace an overnight stay easy access kal freeway couch
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

This place is just across the street from the Buck Owens Crystal Palace. Check in was fast and friendly. I requested an early check in and my room was ready when we arrived. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. There is ample well lit parking. They are Motorcycle friendly! There is some road noise from Highway 99 which is right behind the hotel. Breakfast was good and the breakfast area was nice (NO FOX FAKE NEWS on the TV) and well stocked.
I will stay here again when in Bakersfield for a show at the Crystal Palace.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Waited several minutes for employee to show up to check us in. Guy that showed up dressed like homeless street person.
Condescending attitude, no smile or thank you.
No shampoo or conditioner in bathroom but 2 containers for lotion, one of which was empty.
Stay in Holiday Inn Expresses often, this was completely out of character. DISAPPOINTED

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bagdaddy11
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bakersfield Central, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2019

Dear Bagdaddy11,

We appreciate you for sharing your review about your recent stay.

We are very sorry that you did not experience an exemplary hotel stay because of the level of service your have received. I apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced. I have sent you a private message to reaffirm my apologies.

I very much hope that you will grant us the opportunity to prove ourselves again.

Best Regards,

Ben W.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Place is a little run down and had just an ok experience. A little too pricey for the offer. I have stayed in better ones holiday inn. It’s on the freeway 99 that makes it that much better. Inside of the rooms are old with no usb connections.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bakersfield Central, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2019

Hi Aman G,

Thank you for your candid review and for staying with us. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I'm sorry to learn you did not fully enjoy your overall experience with us. I have taken note of your comments about the room updates and will share this with our management teams for improvements.

Again, thanks for staying with us. I hope you would consider staying with us again should your travels bring you back to our area.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed February 3, 2019

We stayed her when we went to the Tommy Emmanuel concert. It was super close! The people were nice, rooms were nice and also clean, and the breakfast was good! We were just there overnight, but we had a good experience.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for a conference for business. We wanted to be close to where we were meeting and this hotel was perfect. Located on BuchOwens Blvd it was easy access in and out with plenty of parking. The staff was very nice, the rooms were clean, the beds were extremely comfy, and the breakfast was good. We will stay here again when in this area.

Date of stay: January 2019