Lowest prices for your stay
HIExpress.com
$127
Free cancellation until 10/31/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$127
Free cancellation until 10/31/21
Traveluro
$124
Priceline$127
Hotels.com$127
travelup.com$147
All reviews front desk nice room buck owens crystal palace an overnight stay easy access kal freeway couch
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2016

This place is clean and very very quite. They give you gym passes for free to use at the gym like 2 miles away. Alawys get a free bottle of water. The owner is a great guy and very kind person. At least I think its the owner. The front desk ladies are always way cool too.

Room tip: Ask and you shall receive for whatever you want
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank mikecocchi1
Reviewed August 10, 2016

Excellent hotel. My #1 choice from now on when I'm working in Bakersfield. The staff are very friendly, the rooms and bathrooms are clean and the wifi is very good. That's all I care about as a business traveler.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here! The staff was very friendly and rooms were nice and clean! The beds were very comfortable! I really liked the two ceiling fans in the room! They had a good variety for breakfast including waffles, scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, and more! We would definitely stay here again!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for three weeks while on business in Bakersfield. The staff have been nothing but friendly and treated me basically like family. The Roma were perfectly clean and even included a couch. The TV and Internet were excellent and made it much easier to access anything K needed. Once again I highly recommend this hotel!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

We made a lil pit stop here and I'm so glad we did! It was clean and the room was very nice! The swimming pool was perfect for my boys because it only went 4ft deep. Thank you Kel and Shelby for the Dr. Peppers =) Very nice staff!

Trip type: Traveled with family