We stayed for one night on the way to San Francisco. We pre booked a 2 room suite as we were a family of 4 with 2 teenage girls. The room was reasonably comfortable but we found it odd that separating the rooms were clear glass double French doors, which offered absolutely no privacy, at least some coverings would have been useful. Not enough towels in the room for the 4 of us and we had to ring reception to get some more. Bathroom light was faulty which made it difficult to use at night. Worst of all was the traffic noise. I had read about this in other reviews and I thought it might not be a problem, but let me tell you if you have a room at the rear of the hotel above the first floor, it literally overlooks a major freeway with non stop traffic noise all night (lots of loud trucks). I'm a light sleeper and hardly slept all night ! The windows were closed but it hardly made any difference. The only bright spot of our stay was that the variety of the breakfast provided was reasonably good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the brand new Legacy Suites Hotel Bakersfield, CA. Offering 90 all suite accommodations featuring 37" plasma TVs, complimentary wired and wireless T1 internet access in all rooms. At the end of a long day relax in our full body massage showers, standard in all guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bakersfield Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Bakersfield Central
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bakersfield Central Hotel Bakersfield
- Wyndham Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Wyndham