Our group was there for a wedding near Bakersfield.The living room is blocked by the bedroom by a half wall so it is not completely private- but it was spacious. The microwave and small frig. were nice to have. The bed was comfortable. The TV swivels between the bedroom and living room so you have to be in one room or the other to watch (note:If kids are on the sleeper couch and you are in the bedroom area you both can not watch t.v. clearly.
The toilet/ bath room were separate and large- with the sink in the entry.
The internet was free and worked well.
The breakfast was a step up from continental breakfast with bagels, egg sandwich makings and a waffle maker, along with the usual cereal and yogurt.
The dining area was small and there was a big group of families with tons of kids for a BMX bike race so it was harder to find a table.You can take your tray up to the room and eat in peace if the dining room is too crowded.
The pool and Jacuzzi were small and crowded with families and lots of kids.
Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. This hotel was just Hwy 99 on a road with quite a few other similar type hotels.
Bottom line: This is a great choice for a good, clean place to stay with easy highway access and convenient to restaurants ,etc. It is very popular with families because of the extra space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up each day at the newly renovated SpringHill Suites Bakersfield with the Sierra Foothills of the San Joaquin Valley as your backdrop. Featuring brand new innovative suites with separate spaces for working, relaxing and sleeping, our Bakersfield, CA hotel provides a refreshing break from the ordinary. Luxurious bedding, free Wi-Fi and kitchenettes with mini-refrigerators, coffee makers and microwaves make our suites feel just like home for business and leisure travelers. In our new lobby, enjoy a free breakfast with fresh choices for a hearty and healthy start to the day. Whether hungry for eggs with local salsa or Greek yogurt and oatmeal, guests have a variety of options. For some relaxation after a busy day, head to our Bakersfield hotel's indoor pool, outdoor spa or state-of-the-art fitness center. During downtime, visit nearby Kern River for a fun rafting tour or Famoso Raceway for an exhilarating NHRA-sanctioned event. Book your stay at the freshly renovated SpringHill Suites Bakersfield today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your SpringHill Suites Bakersfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Springhill Suites